Diet sodas while prepping for contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diet sodas while prepping for contest

what do you guys think about drinking maby 2-3 cans of pepsi max or diet coke when you are dieting for a competition? yes or no?
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

yup, they're fine....I drink them all the time during prep
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Comment

For losers they are great.
      Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

I say yeah man, in moderation of course.

I didn't when I competed and ended up in top shape but in hindsight they wouldn't have really hurt had I drank them, I was too strict and it was bad for me mentally but I also didn't want to leave anything to chance.

Best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdealbaby View Post
          I say yeah man, in moderation of course.

I didn't when I competed and ended up in top shape but in hindsight they wouldn't have really hurt had I drank them, I was too strict and it was bad for me mentally but I also didn't want to leave anything to chance.

Best of luck.
          i see. well after a whole week of training and clean eating i really do enjoy 1 can of pepsi max with my friday meal. its not problem for me to eat clean but ofc i have some cravings now and than
          TEAM QUADRO!!!
          TEAM WOLF!!!

Comment

yes
            DEDICATED FOR LIFE.

Comment

I dont like fizzy drinks so I personally don't have them.

Comment

every jay cutler video showed him drinking diet Coke and diet Tang.

Comment

agree with my man Shreddybrek , bloat me up, even if i did like them i wouldnt bother, none of them chemicals can anygood for the body lets face it, although i do agree with that it can satisfy a craving, better than something sugar free than a bag of haribo

Comment

Try drinking them for a week and then go a week without them and see if you notice any difference. I have no problems with 1-2 a day when I want them. Some days I don't have them at all

Comment

Just stay away from diet mountain dew and you will be good

Comment

They're perfect if you have a huge vagina.
                        My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Working...
                        X