Second Contest Prep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Contest Prep

As of today I am nine days out from the East Central Texas Showdown in Waco Texas. I went from 198lbs around 13% bf to 170.7 as of this morning hitting 6%. Im 22 and have only been lifting for about four years but I can finally get my S*** together now that im out of the Army. You would think being in the military makes staying in shape easy but trying to prep for a show and train/work endless hour days can mess you up. Ill put up some photos let me know what you guys think. The photos were taken about a week ago. Thanks!10617553_10203984786614386_1571537022_n (2).jpg10617617_10203984787334404_1614775687_n (2).jpg10609274_10204007574464068_1492425600_n.jpg10617640_10204033790079442_285181921_n.jpg

6? I doubt it.
    You look terrible. Gain some weight.

Comment

Best of luck man

Comment

good luck.. hopefully some drastic changes happen in the next 9 days. after this show is done i would put competing on hold and try and grow as much as possible until the next time you decide to prep.

Comment

Originally posted by anabolic19 View Post
          good luck.. hopefully some drastic changes happen in the next 9 days. after this show is done i would put competing on hold and try and grow as much as possible until the next time you decide to prep.
          This.

We have such a pathetic loose definition of what a "bodybuilder" is these days. Congratulations, you're lean! But you're also as small as fuck. Being lean doesn't make you a bodybuilder. Being big AND lean makes you a bodybuilder.

Comment

Some of these responses are a bit harsh.... We should encourage people who choose to compete, bc lets be honest, 1/2 of the people who will make negative comments all damn day will never have the balls and discipline to dial it in and hit the stage. That being said.... Take a few years with 4,000 cal and a shit load of compound movements to add some mass/ density. Keep it up and don't quit, believing you can do it is mandatory!!

Comment

If you intend to enter as a middleweight at that hight then I think you have your work cut out. Regardless have fun, learn from it and use the experience going forward.

Comment

The positivity here is amazing, as usual. Good luck man.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
                Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
                http://swoletra.com

Comment

Give the guy a break and most on here do not have the heart to even give a show a try. I have seen a many so called big guys start a prep and give it up when they wither away and no longer look baby fat big. Keep-up the good work, and best of luck !!!!

Comment

Thanks brother. Everyone is a Mr. O in their own eyes and are quick to tell you how shit you are when compared to how perfect they are. I'm young, shit genetics, and dont have any assistance hormonally. So if you dont look better then Phil heath then your shit. Not taking away from the drugs at all. People who take them work their asses off. But for the cards I have been given I think I've made some decent progress. Could have been more but that how you learn. On top of having a fake knee cap and spending 90% of my time catering to uncle Sam I do what I can. Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by goatfishtwo View Post
                      This.

We have such a pathetic loose definition of what a "bodybuilder" is these days. Congratulations, you're lean! But you're also as small as fuck. Being lean doesn't make you a bodybuilder. Being big AND lean makes you a bodybuilder.
                      Yea., but he's only 22 fuk'n yrs. old.. give him a break!

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKnBERRIES76 View Post
                        Thanks brother. Everyone is a Mr. O in their own eyes and are quick to tell you how shit you are when compared to how perfect they are. I'm young, shit genetics, and dont have any assistance hormonally. So if you dont look better then Phil heath then your shit. Not taking away from the drugs at all. People who take them work their asses off. But for the cards I have been given I think I've made some decent progress. Could have been more but that how you learn. On top of having a fake knee cap and spending 90% of my time catering to uncle Sam I do what I can. Thanks again
                        Well said bro., u look good & in time everybody looks/gets better! Nice job & kill it at the show brother!!

Comment

Realize that most of the nitwits here giving you advice have never competed. Have fun at your show, ask for advice, and use it going forward. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                          X