GDA's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johngorman View Post
    i am tired of the typical prep. i am sick of regular complex carbs. i am sick of ordinary dieting. this is probably the answer i need to try/learn something new. if i never see another bowl of oatmeal or eggs i will be fine. the more natty pb i eat, the better. hell, i even crave olive oil with my shakes! lol!

i just wish we had someone on here with experience supersaturating while on keto. oh well, i'll be the guinea pig after my prep i guess.
    Haha, I'm still lovin my carbs, but I did get sick of oats. I got around it. Instead of eating oats n eggs in the am, i made a pancake out of em. When I had oats n shakes, i blended them together or made a damn good pudding/ice cream. I posted some food prep stuff on my prep thread if you want to check it out... stick with it. I'd like to see how your guinea pig experiment goes
    "Show me a thoroughly satisfied man, and I will show you a failure..."

Comment

Originally posted by lighthvy View Post
      Haha, I'm still lovin my carbs, but I did get sick of oats. I got around it. Instead of eating oats n eggs in the am, i made a pancake out of em. When I had oats n shakes, i blended them together or made a damn good pudding/ice cream. I posted some food prep stuff on my prep thread if you want to check it out... stick with it. I'd like to see how your guinea pig experiment goes
      i am keeping track of everything, amount of cardio, diet, training, GDA use, glucometer readings, body fat totals and pinch totals for each body part, etc. my first set of readings will be this friday. hopefully i dont binge too hard on the weekends! once the floodgates are opened...............
      TEAM GORMAN

Comment

i've read over these threads many times and was wondering would it be beneficial to take prior to postworkout cardio? or just save it for your meal that you have after your cardio is done. I know its recommended to take it prior to morning cardio, just couldnt find this answer.....may have missed it. let me know if you can, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsta View Post
          Not at all lazy. I just see that this is something that is being taken way out of text. They just aid insulin in doing its job better with less effort. Thats it. Pretty simple.
          In fact you will find that youll need to increase your carb intake once these supps are part of you arsenal.

Why would u have to increase carb intake exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGSNOR View Post
            i've read over these threads many times and was wondering would it be beneficial to take prior to postworkout cardio? or just save it for your meal that you have after your cardio is done. I know its recommended to take it prior to morning cardio, just couldnt find this answer.....may have missed it. let me know if you can, thanks.
            The workout itself does everything and more to put us in a fat burning mode from using blood sugar and having the liver replenish it as well as exausting its reserves somewhat so insulin has long been out of the equation and blood sugars are somewhat compromised.
            TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
            Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Comment

Originally posted by Northman69 View Post
              Why would u have to increase carb intake exactly?

Since you lessened the insulin threshold youll be able to eat more with the same insulin threshold as previously with lower carbs.

The impact on insulin is all the body knows when it comes to carbs.

Never heard of NET carbs? Same as Fibrous veggies. No impact on insulin.

Comment

My diet is going so good this year, I just started taking slin trol at all of my carb meals, I carb cycle.

That would be awfully scary to take in more carbs to tell you the truth because I don't wanna mess up what I have going u know?

Comment

My diet is going so good this year, I just started taking slin trol at all of my carb meals, I carb cycle.

That would be awfully scary to take in more carbs to tell you the truth because I don't wanna mess up what I have going u know?
                  Dieting fort something or just for yourself? Either way post some pics.

The amount of carbs is irrelevant as long as you lose the desired amount of weight. I could care less at the actual amount. All I care about is the loss or gain of weight.

Comment

Dieting fort something or just for yourself? Either way post some pics.

The amount of carbs is irrelevant as long as you lose the desired amount of weight. I could care less at the actual amount. All I care about is the loss or gain of weight.

The amount surely dictates whether I loose or not...

I don't have the fastest metabolism ever, but it's pretty descent.

I'm using a 200 150 100 repeat with sundays no carbs because I don't train that day. So far feeling awesome. I'm about 10 percent bf atm

Comment

Yea kind of just for myself for right now, goal was to hit 9 bf because I knew if I could hit that then I would Know I had the power to cut down at any time on my own, and I would love to compete after i add 10 lbs more of muscle or so...

Comment

The amount surely dictates whether I loose or not...

I don't have the fastest metabolism ever, but it's pretty descent.

I'm using a 200 150 100 repeat with sundays no carbs because I don't train that day. So far feeling awesome. I'm about 10 percent bf atm

Ouch! I deplete after months of contest prep at 200. I feel for you guys. My Mom did call me the hot food kid! Always a big eater with a body type to match.

Comment

Ouch! I deplete after months of contest prep at 200. I feel for you guys. My Mom did call me the hot food kid! Always a big eater with a body type to match.

I bet I can still take u in a eating contest though =)

Comment

I bet I can still take u in a eating contest though =)
                            My prep guy is Joey Chestnut!

Comment

im preppin for a show too. i need to get a glucometer. Anyways normally after I eat my carbs PWO i go to sleep rather quickly after. That means I produce quite a high bit of insulin correct... also why Im endo and grow easy, but hard to cut. I got the slin trol and im currently only on Low GI carbs, sweet potatoes, brown rice, and oats. Would the GDA's still benefit me? I read that you advocate trying high GI then low GI at the next meal, but its crunch time and i need to get as much fat off asap as possible. Just lookin for recommendations, didnt get tired at all after my PWO meal tonight though, with the slin trol. Dont know if thats good or bad considering what im going for, (maintaining as much mass as possible, while cutting) and i am "enhanced."

Comment

Originally posted by BIGSNOR View Post
                                im preppin for a show too. i need to get a glucometer. Anyways normally after I eat my carbs PWO i go to sleep rather quickly after. That means I produce quite a high bit of insulin correct... also why Im endo and grow easy, but hard to cut. I got the slin trol and im currently only on Low GI carbs, sweet potatoes, brown rice, and oats. Would the GDA's still benefit me? I read that you advocate trying high GI then low GI at the next meal, but its crunch time and i need to get as much fat off asap as possible. Just lookin for recommendations, didnt get tired at all after my PWO meal tonight though, with the slin trol. Dont know if thats good or bad considering what im going for, (maintaining as much mass as possible, while cutting) and i am "enhanced."
                                I've seen your pics bro, you look good. I think you are being really hard on yourself, and also you need to believe in your diet bro.

I know you switched your diet like 3 time, if I where you I would just look at this as a learning expercience.

Comment

Working...
                                X