Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing myself....4 weeks out from first show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjfit06 View Post
    hey bro glad you made it over its a great place.

you guys this man is for real been seeing his transformation before my eyes. saw him yesterday looks great he is really doing his homework.

best of luck bro maybe ill see u next week I only hit that gym on sat.

Hey man, thanks for the tip on the site....looks like a good place. Picked up a few things already. I wont be at the gym saturday. Im gonna be down state for a friends wedding. Im switching saturday to my off day and training shoulders/calves on Sunday this week. Ill see you around though.
    Natural Pro Bodybuilder- Sponsored Athlete- www.cabergolean.com

Comment

congrats on your awesome transformation!! Best of luck at your show - kick some ass!
      Bulking is fun!

Comment

Great work brotha, I did the same type of thing but still have some work. You look great good luck
        at getsupps.com Enter Code "MC7OFF" and get 7% off

Comment

wow great transformation bro.

if you dont mind sharing what was you diet like?

Comment

Originally posted by Corleone1213 View Post
            Great work brotha, I did the same type of thing but still have some work. You look great good luck

I look back on my progress and think ive done OK for myself and then I look forward to the show in less than 4 weeks and say....."holey crap, ive got a lot to do!"

Originally posted by NATURAL PLAT View Post
            wow great transformation bro.

if you dont mind sharing what was you diet like?
            My diet was pretty much high protein (225g), moderate carbs (150g) and moderate fats (40g) and the first 20 lbs fell off. As I got down into the 13-15% BF, I refed once per week by bumping carbs (just adding them). The sparked metabolism a bit. Now that I am a bit leaner, I started carb cycling between 3 days of low (60g) then 1 moderate (200g), 2 more low, and 1 high (300g). My high day is on legs day and I refeed at that point. I just started this so we'll see how it works. My fat loss is tapering and fighting me pretty bad. My cals are down to about 1800 a day now (except the moderate and high carb days).

Comment

Fantastic transformation there mate, well done, all the best to you.

Comment

Hey bro great job on your transformation ,I am doing somthing similiar started on febuary but now i must be around 12% Bf which i have been stuck for a while . diet is usually 150g everyday x3 per week cardio morning .

any tips for breaking that 12% barrier

THANX

Comment

good job, you look good bro. impressive transformation....

Comment

Originally posted by Jazon78 View Post
                    Hey bro great job on your transformation ,I am doing somthing similiar started on febuary but now i must be around 12% Bf which i have been stuck for a while . diet is usually 150g everyday x3 per week cardio morning .

any tips for breaking that 12% barrier

THANX
                    Refeed. If you are indeed dieting very hard......refeed once per week. Take your carbs and up them enough to come up to maintenance levels. I didnt refeed until I hit about 15% or so when I stalled.......I refed weekly and kept the fire burning to get to where I am now. Now, I have stalled again. Im refeeding twice per week at this point.
                    Last edited by AustrianOakJr; October 1st, 2008, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Good Lord!!! Thats crazy man! Amazing [email protected]!
                      Become comfortable with being uncomfortable.
                      F.I.T. Corps

Comment

Originally posted by lilGiant View Post
                        Good Lord!!! Thats crazy man! Amazing [email protected]!

He he he. Thanks. Im working at it!

Comment

Working...
                        X