Legs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legs

Only have done one contest as i am 18, but i never did find out why some people treat legs so different than every other muscle come contest time?

for example, some quit training legs the week of or even further out before a contest, why is that?

Also, not pumping legs up backstage right before a contest? why wouldnt you want blood flow in the muscle like you pump up your arms or chest?

just a few things i was wondering, thanks.

Originally posted by hunston22 View Post
    Only have done one contest as i am 18, but i never did find out why some people treat legs so different than every other muscle come contest time?

for example, some quit training legs the week of or even further out before a contest, why is that?

Also, not pumping legs up backstage right before a contest? why wouldnt you want blood flow in the muscle like you pump up your arms or chest?

just a few things i was wondering, thanks.
    Usually two to three days after a nasty leg workout I can barely flex them tight enough to see any cuts. Legs hold water really easily and it blurs definition. Also when legs are pumped its harder to see the cuts so thats why no one pumps them up back stage especially quads. So the reason legs are trained 1 week out is to let them drain. If you feel yours drain in a couple days you could hit them later in the peak week, this whole "rule" is not written in stone but is a safe bet.

Comment

Working...
    X