Looking for Trainer/Nutritionist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Trainer/Nutritionist

I am a student at Florida State University in Tallahassee Florida. I'm looking for a trainer/nutritonist to take me to the next level. I plan on seriously competing in the 2009 Teen Nationals. I'm 19, 5'8 approx. 200 pounds and have been lifting seriously for about 3 years.

by "next level" are you referring to the non-natural level or just referring to the national level, because that would probably affect who you should be working with
    MorphogenNutrition.com
    Facebook.com/MorphogenNutrition

Comment

Hey man,

I'm right down the road in Gainesville. I also competed at the Teen Nationals this year and have started working with people for contest prep. Check out my website if you're interested.

Have you competed before?
      www.ironbrendan.com

Comment

shameless Brendan....shameless, lol
        MorphogenNutrition.com

Comment

Originally posted by bhman6 View Post

Right!!! Even I stood away.....lol
          TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
          Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Comment

Ton of prep guys....I know Brendan gets in shape and Ben and Tipsta know their shit. I'm working with Fakhri Mubarak. Dave Palumo is great also. Email everybody and look into prices and see if ur on the same page. You can pay $1200 and have some not be very helpful and can pay $300 and get a very knowlegable trainer who hellps u with everything....do your home work!

Comment

If this is jonathan harris, please respond to this post...
              "Biggest Penis I've Ever Seen", Says My Blind Girfreind.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniak1027 View Post
                Ton of prep guys....I know Brendan gets in shape and Ben and Tipsta know their shit. I'm working with Fakhri Mubarak. Dave Palumo is great also. Email everybody and look into prices and see if ur on the same page. You can pay $1200 and have some not be very helpful and can pay $300 and get a very knowlegable trainer who hellps u with everything....do your home work!

Thanks but if you ask around you'll find I turn away most business.... Not because I dont like money but because there are too many cooks in the kitchen and in the end it becomes a battle of so and so said this and I read that......
                TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
                Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsta View Post
                  Thanks but if you ask around you'll find I turn away most business.... Not because I dont like money but because there are too many cooks in the kitchen and in the end it becomes a battle of so and so said this and I read that......

understatement right there

the best advice I would offer is to ask around with several prep coaches how they run things, how much they charge, etc. and see who would be the best fit for your unique goals and circumstances
                  MorphogenNutrition.com

Comment

I recommend Shelby Starnes......

http://www.troponinnutrition.com/shelby.htm

Comment

Originally posted by buster12 View Post
                      If this is jonathan harris, please respond to this post...
                      Well, I am far from Justin Harris, but I have a lot of respect for the man. His method works and he is a very practical guy. I know Iron Brendan has worked with Nate Wolfe (not a fan of his) and SHelby Starnes who both work under Justin and they all believe in carb cycling. Dave Palumbo is on the other side of the spectrum with his keto diet. In the end you have to see who you think you would work best with and LISTEN TO EVERYTHING THEY TELL YOU! If you don't and look like shit, please don't blame your coach.....everything is for a reason with these guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Maniak1027 View Post
                        Well, I am far from Justin Harris, but I have a lot of respect for the man. His method works and he is a very practical guy. I know Iron Brendan has worked with Nate Wolfe (not a fan of his) and SHelby Starnes who both work under Justin and they all believe in carb cycling. Dave Palumbo is on the other side of the spectrum with his keto diet. In the end you have to see who you think you would work best with and LISTEN TO EVERYTHING THEY TELL YOU! If you don't and look like shit, please don't blame your coach.....everything is for a reason with these guys!
                        Bro. You completely misunderstood me. I didnt mix up a name. I know a guy named jonathan at FSU, and he is 19. Thats why i was asking. By no means was i referring to a prep coach.lol
                        "Biggest Penis I've Ever Seen", Says My Blind Girfreind.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsta View Post
                          Right!!! Even I stood away.....lol
                          Ditto.
                          Nark's Place: http://www.getnarked.net/
                          Nark's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NarkSide

Comment

there are TONS of guys out there... TONS! LOL

Next Level Nutrition comes to mind, Troponin Nutrition, I think Fakhri does that stuff too... I mean, just about every pro I've ever met in real life - has a business card - and on their card it says "contest prep" as one of their qualifications.

You could probably just hang out on here a bit - and see some of these guys actually post - see their advice they give out... etc. Other people who are pleased with their work... and then, make your own informed decision.

Lou

Comment

Originally posted by bhman6 View Post
                              He's so close to me and he's in college (which are what most of my clients are).

I thought it was the perfect fit.
                              www.ironbrendan.com

Comment

Working...
                              X