Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Sexy View Post
    there are TONS of guys out there... TONS! LOL

Next Level Nutrition comes to mind, Troponin Nutrition, I think Fakhri does that stuff too... I mean, just about every pro I've ever met in real life - has a business card - and on their card it says "contest prep" as one of their qualifications.

You could probably just hang out on here a bit - and see some of these guys actually post - see their advice they give out... etc. Other people who are pleased with their work... and then, make your own informed decision.

Lou
    Hell, lately it seems anyone that has even done one or two contests is a prep coach. Let's do this, you know, just in case my name gets tossed in there by accident: I did Kevin Deiner's prep for the teen nationals when he won the overall a year, maybe 2 ago but I won't work with you, either. I am just slammed to be quite honest and don't have the room right now. I probably don't have 10 spots between the 1st of the year and July.

Plus, I am rediculously expensive. : )

Skip
    TrueProtein Sponsored Athlete http://www.TEAMSKIP.net

Comment

Originally posted by TEAM SKIP View Post
      Hell, lately it seems anyone that has even done one or two contests is a prep coach. Let's do this, you know, just in case my name gets tossed in there by accident: I did Kevin Deiner's prep for the teen nationals when he won the overall a year, maybe 2 ago but I won't work with you, either. I am just slammed to be quite honest and don't have the room right now. I probably don't have 10 spots between the 1st of the year and July.

Plus, I am rediculously expensive. : )

Skip
      Momma always told me life was like a box of chocolates.....She also told me you get what you pay for.....

Youre not even close to what contest prep is really worth....Think about it this way. If someone wanted to learn all they will learn through contest prep, working with you, how much in student loans would they have to pay to go through years of schooling??? I'll tell you.........Thousands and maybe hundreds of thousands....... And people bitch when I say I get 500 to cover everything from A to Z.......I paid 50 an hour just for posing in the past at least 10 different times...

This is why its not worth it to take money for a headache that might possibly turn into a MIGRANE!!!

Hence the reason I'd rather help out for free.......... I can always walk away at any time.....
      TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
      Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsta View Post

Youre not even close to what contest prep is really worth....Think about it this way. If someone wanted to learn all they will learn through contest prep, working with you, how much in student loans would they have to pay to go through years of schooling???
        Actually, most do have to take out a loan to pay me. : ) Ok, bad joke.

Skip
        TrueProtein Sponsored Athlete http://www.TEAMSKIP.net

Comment

Originally posted by JDub View Post
          I recommend Shelby Starnes......

http://www.troponinnutrition.com/shelby.htm

He's a good egg. I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAM SKIP View Post
            Actually, most do have to take out a loan to pay me. : ) Ok, bad joke.

Skip
            Most probably do just with the normal costs of contest prep. However, I think you agree with me on this 100%.

I remember years after doing quite well I paid John Schoolcraft 3 weeks out from a show 100 a week which was 300 total, the cost some get for an entire prep, because he worked with Dan Duchaine personally and I thought to myself.....I cant believe that I'm going to learn the most sought after underground protocols for just $300........I laid in bed every night and thanked GOD for such an opportunity...
            TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
            Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Comment

I HIGHLY recommend Eric Broser (bodyfx2).
              TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
              www.fitcorps.net

Comment

Working...
              X