Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Refeeds Precontest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 17 days till competition and will do last refeed day 14 days out considering I will be carb loading before the competition. Any opinion?
    DEDICATED FOR LIFE.

Comment

8-10lbs in a refeed? lol

I'm not 250lbs but when I dieted I averaged ~200-240g carb a day, and every 3-4 days it was bumped to 350-400.

Comment

I never gained weight after a reefed day. usually broke even. although I was crazy strict on the reefed day as well. being flat I think is just to be expected durning prep. if youre worried about it maybe have a cheat meal or two on your reefed day see what happens. you of all people know that no tow people are the same. maybe your body needs the junk food? its all trial and error.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Neva View Post
          8-10lbs in a refeed? lol

I'm not 250lbs but when I dieted I averaged ~200-240g carb a day, and every 3-4 days it was bumped to 350-400.
          You are a pipsqueak

Comment

From my experience….

If you do a low carb diet, refeeds barely work no matter how much you eat if at all.

If you diet down on moderate to higher carbs, and then deplete at the end for a week refeeds will make your body pop like never before.

So I'm guessing your whole approach is fucked, my .02

Comment

Working...
            X