No announcement yet.

What the hell to eat on contest day ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell to eat on contest day ???

There information found everywhere on contest preps right up to the night before. But what do you eat on the show day. High carbs ? Protein. How to fill up ? Simple sugars etc ?
    ebook-education.com

Originally posted by BigPoppaPump3 View Post
    There information found everywhere on contest preps right up to the night before. But what do you eat on the show day. High carbs ? Protein. How to fill up ? Simple sugars etc ?
    Depends on your condition. There are no arbitrary answers.

Comment

Indeed I am aware of that, However what about posting examples of previous contest day nutrition as there are no arbitrary answers to workout plans either all opinions and examples. This would just be an easy way to play the "I don't know everyone's different game"
      ebook-education.com

Comment

white rice...to carb up and protein as normal...everyone is different, stick to the simple sugar right b4 you go on...and slower burning perhaps oatmeal that morning...usually the morning show and finals are hours apart so you don't want to be to depleted for either...even during the break i'd go with the oatmeal as well...but an hour or so b4 stage time get in a few good bites of rice
        All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Comment

How to fill up? That should be done before the show, the day of... eat to maintain.
          2013 British Columbia Heavyweight and Overall Champion.

Comment

Wendy's double.....
            GWOT COMBAT VETERAN
            OEFx1

Comment

Originally posted by BigPoppaPump3 View Post
              Indeed I am aware of that, However what about posting examples of previous contest day nutrition as there are no arbitrary answers to workout plans either all opinions and examples. This would just be an easy way to play the "I don't know everyone's different game"
              Well, since I think your intentions of the thread were good and because there are no real answers I will post a few examples for you of things I have done in the past:

Example 1 :
              AM Meal Egg whites omlette
              Buckwheat pancakes with light syrup
              Snack: rice cakes
              30 min prejudge: dehydrated pineapple
              10 min prejudge: 2 reese's cups
              post prejudging: burger with fries and diet coke
              pre finals: rice cakes and pineapple
              post show: whatever you desire

Example 2:
              AM Meal: Small Steak
              Corn muffin with jelly
              sm black coffee
              Snack: Baby Food and rice cakes
              Prejudging: 1 snickers
              post prejudge: chicken and white rice
              mid day: chicken and white rice
              pre finals: 1 snickers
              post show: 1 pint Ben and Jerry's

There really is no right and wrong if you show up in condition the day of you are pretty much just eating to maintain.

Comment

Mine changes show to show depending on condition, fullness, dryness, what we need to do to make weight

or sudden wtf happened
                ie waking up 5lbs lighter morning of prejudging after eating carbs all night, trainer had to switch gears from original plan and come up with a way to completely fill me without spilling in 3 hours (Was a combo of carb, water and sodium manipulation)

day of show has been..
                oats
                sweet ppt
                steak
                cheesecake
                pancakes
                snickers

last 2 shows we stick with the oats, sweet pot for carbs
                iForce Nutrition Athlete
                iTrain iCompete iDominate iForce

Comment

I think if your looking good and the diet is right the worst thing you can do is throw your body off by changing up your diet.
                  WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Right before going on I had rice cakes + almond butter + jelly

Throughout the night I woke up every 2 hours to eat some protein and carbs. Carbs depend on what fills you out best IMO. Rice does the trick for me.

Comment

15 min before prejudging- 15 pushups superset w/ 3 scoops isolyze
                      1 min before prejudging- 5 handstands triset w/ moonwalk
                      During prejudging- do "original" roundhouse kicks
                      post prejudging- give hany rombod your lunch money so he can give you 7 slaps to the face!

And thats the bottom line, Cause PrinceCook Said SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Noel Fuller View Post
                        I think if your looking good and the diet is right the worst thing you can do is throw your body off by changing up your diet.
                        Truer words have never been more spoken.

I don't do anything crazy, especially the final week. And taking in a shit load of carbs the day of, or even the day before, is a little too late to fill out.

Comment

Dry oats, rice cakes, sweet potatos???? We cant give you an answer for that. Best thing would do is to know your body OR get a coach!
                          IFBB PRO
                          22 Years Old
                          Anabolic Designs Athlete
                          @Ifbbprodominickcardone

Comment

Originally posted by Noel Fuller View Post
                            Bingo!
                            http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

Comment

a lot of guys like peanutbutter.

Comment

Working...
                              X