4 Days Out,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sheppsdog View Post
    well, 5th place heavy weight, gave er everything i had just wasnt my day. but learned a lot qualified for nationals and found some weak spots (gluts and abs ) that i have to bring up as well as over all thickness. ha its the day after and the plans are already being layed for a show 15 months away, thats why bodybuilding is more a life style then a sport,

pics soon ,

thx guys
    Not bad bro. Every show is a learning experience that is for sure. You will get better every show! Great biceps by the way.
    www.kylewitherspoon.com
    http://symbiusmedical.com/

Comment

Real happy for you. You got your plans...now get after it.
      NGA PRO BODYBUILDER
      Team P/RR/S Warrior

Comment

Bodybuilding is a lifestyle And when you live the life... your a winner!

people remember physiques not placings.. Next time go back improved and give them something to remember.
        Get shredded! check out the transformations at
        www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

yeah bro, I hear ya back to the drawing board and time to get a game plan layed out for next year, Ive had a few cheat days sense my diet ended, and now its time to get this rebound under controle befor it gets out of hand,

any suggestions or articals you could point me towards would be a great help,

or even suggest a thread that goes in to detail on post comp training and nutrition...
          DO Today What Others Wont So You Can Do Tomorrow What Others CANT

Comment

yeah bro, I hear ya back to the drawing board and time to get a game plan layed out for next year, Ive had a few cheat days sense my diet ended, and now its time to get this rebound under controle befor it gets out of hand,

any suggestions or articals you could point me towards would be a great help,

or even suggest a thread that goes in to detail on post comp training and nutrition...
            have you thought about working with someone in the off-season? That is were most of your gains are made. And Alex aka "prepbyalex" is very good and affordable that is for sure. Money well spent.
            www.kylewitherspoon.com
            http://symbiusmedical.com/

Comment

Yeah Ive been looking for some one to help out with this off season, if I want to have a chance at nationals I have some serious work ahead of me, Ive been looking around but no real luck, does Alex have a web site? others ive been looking at are scott able and ron partlow, . ha I sent Haney an email but id have to win the loto to be able to aford to work with him,

Comment

found the web site thanks bro,

Comment

Is your dick hair the same color as your faghawk? if so i wanna smell your dick skin

Comment

well, 5th place heavy weight, gave er everything i had just wasnt my day. but learned a lot qualified for nationals and found some weak spots (gluts and abs ) that i have to bring up as well as over all thickness. ha its the day after and the plans are already being layed for a show 15 months away, thats why bodybuilding is more a life style then a sport,

pics soon ,

thx guys
                    Congrats man.

Comment

Working...
                    X