Bringing the veins out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringing the veins out?

hey guys, I'm not sure if i want to step on stage anytime soon, but I am thinking about getting I good shape to do a photoshoot.

My question is, are there any creams or lotions that help bring out vascularity?
    Ofcourse, you have to have low bf and all that jazz...

Hot stuff oil, niacin (not flush free), AMP (sythelator). I want to be careful not to advertise but I have used synthelator for every show I have done since 2002 and won't compete without it.

Skip
    TrueProtein Sponsored Athlete http://www.TEAMSKIP.net

Comment

Originally posted by TEAM SKIP View Post
      Hot stuff oil, niacin (not flush free), AMP (sythelator). I want to be careful not to advertise but I have used synthelator for every show I have done since 2002 and won't compete without it.

Skip
      so how do you time it an hour before pre-judging?
      you bring it to the morning athletes meeting with you then go in the bathroom and start injecting or what?
      seems like a lot of trouble to me, unless the results are DAMN good.
      Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

Then don't use it. lol

I was just giving options.

You would have to get it at least an hour before and timing isn't terribly critical because you keep the effect all day as long as you continue to eat throughout the day.

You can hit it a couple hours before the stage if need be.

Skip
        Originally posted by tiny tim View Post
        so how do you time it an hour before pre-judging?
        you bring it to the morning athletes meeting with you then go in the bathroom and start injecting or what?
        seems like a lot of trouble to me, unless the results are DAMN good.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAM SKIP View Post

Skip
          what is synthelator? I have not heard about it before

Comment

I don't want to post openly the business that sells it as they aren't a sponsor here. I already have been banned on another board so I don't want to get banned here, too. lol

PM me if you like.

Skip

Comment

I talk gently to them every night before bed and try to coax them out

Comment

be very lean!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hulk7280 View Post
                  be very lean!!!
                  Plus be hydrated and have some carbs. If you have veins when your train then they will be there if not, get leaner.

Comment

High reps training tends to bring more capillary growth.

A good nutrition that promote a good circulation also help. Reserveratrol, a nutrient found in wind and grapes promote growth of blood vessel also.

As for chronics way, i have always found that hot humid environnement make vascularity better. So stay away from cold air when you prepare and stay warm. Stress induces vasoconstriction too.

Comment

Working...
                    X