First masters (50+) contest - 20 weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men's Bodybuilding First masters (50+) contest - 20 weeks out

I am planning to do a contest in LA in August and one in SF in October isf all goes okay with the first one.

i just started Bodybuilding about 4 years ago so i know i don't have the greatest physique, but what should i do to prepare apart from getting the BF to 6%. (I've got the diet covered with a diet coach. more worried about what is realistic to add muscle. I'll start a test/tren cycle 16 weeks out. My legs are lagging - what to do about that apart from eat and workout like a madman?

ThanksFEB-10.jpgmandatories.jpg

Man you look good for over 50 and only training for 4 years. Just try to add some quality mass for the next 8 weeks, then focis on your conditioning. Conditioning usually wins the masters class.

Comment

Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
      Man you look good for over 50 and only training for 4 years. Just try to add some quality mass for the next 8 weeks, then focis on your conditioning. Conditioning usually wins the masters class.
      Thanks man. I'm pretty happy with my progress, but of course I'm impatient and want to take it further. I will def focus on conditioning - I'm about 9% BF now - I was leaner at 185 last year but I have more mass now so it will be exciting to see what comes in. Best of all, I am feeling great - my taste for curly fries and cream puffs has subsided and I am liking the clean diet. That may change when i go into cutting mode, but for now it's working well.

Comment

Keep us posted.

Comment

Working...
        X