Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men's Bodybuilding First Planned Show in July

I'm 21yrs. old 5'9 200-202lbs. Plan on doing INBA
    Critique and Let Me Know What Needs to be brought up.
    Attached Files
    www.LamarByrdJr.com
    TeamWolf

Comment away people!
    www.LamarByrdJr.com
    TeamWolf

Comment

You have a great base. Your biggest problem is your posing. Get someone to help you with it. Look how good your lats look in the rear lat spread, but you hardly have any in the front lat spread. You have them, you just need to know how to show them. You do need to bring up your legs to match your upperbody and your upper chest could use some more thickness. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
        You have a great base. Your biggest problem is your posing. Get someone to help you with it. Look how good your lats look in the rear lat spread, but you hardly have any in the front lat spread. You have them, you just need to know how to show them. You do need to bring up your legs to match your upperbody and your upper chest could use some more thickness. Good luck.
        Thanks, I am hitting my legs twice a week and separating days to Quads and Hams/Glutes with high volume. Read the Q&A that was recently posted with Charles Glass and is taking that method into my workout plan. And for some reason I can't bring figure out that front lat spread. It will all hopefully come in time.Thanks!
        www.LamarByrdJr.com
        TeamWolf

Comment

Good to here. Post a shot of your front relaxed pose. I will try to tell you how to convert into a front lat spread.

Comment

1st thing that pops out to me is your posing. The other thing that grabs my attention is your front lat pose. You got the lats its all about bringing htem out which you need to do a lot of posing. On your back days after each set stretch and pose. Hold it for a few seconds. repeat a few times.

I also think you need to work on a little bit of outer sweep in your quads.

You have great potential. keep us posted
            http://isabelleturellblog.blogspot.com/
            If you can DREAM it, you can DO it -Walt Disney

Comment

Working...
            X