No announcement yet.

24 weeks out from first show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men's Bodybuilding 24 weeks out from first show!

24 Weeks out from first contest (sorry for the double post, it just now let me upload pics) any comments good or bad are welcome i just need opinions. Ill try to up load front lat spread and front double bi ASAP thanks guys and girls
    Attached Files

these comments are great! keep them up! .................................................. ............................. anyone?

Comment

Sam you look fine for 24 weeks out. What class are you competing in and what is your height and weight? See if you can get someone from your gym to help you with your mandatories. If not I will try to help you from here.

Comment

Thanks for the reply man! Im hoping to be about 210 at 3-4%bf im 6' 240 pounds 20 years old. Im working with someone now too but i know there are some serious people on here who know what theyre talkin about. Like you, ive seen you talkin to people and you know your shit. How is my structure looking so far?

Comment

Great structure and size for a 20 year old. Do you have any pics of you legs?

Comment

i couldnt get any good shots of my legs but ill be taking new ones friday so ill post them up on here. My legs are probably my weakest point (im coming back from a groin AND hip flexor tear) they will be up friday night or sat morning. Thanks for the complement though! had my bf done im around 13% for 24 weeks out this is good right?

Comment

13% right know is perfect right now. It should put you around the 210# mark where you wanted to be.

Comment

heres the only leg shot i can find
                Attached Files

Comment

Quads not too bad. Need to bring up your calves. I would have the see the hamstrings from the side. As long as you can diet down to get the seperation you need you should be alright.

Comment

yeah im hittin calves 3 times a week and hamstrings twice a week to main weak areas. im working with aj sims? hes been top 3 at teen nationals, he def knows his stuff. i should be good with separation its just a matter of bring my weak points up. only have 9 more weeks of bulking!

Comment

I met AJ when I did the Master Nationals. Let me know how you progress. Good luck.

Comment

thanks man, im starting cardio 3x a week 25mins. Its my first show so we want to be sure that ill be nice and striated. i cant wait to diet though, bulking is very expensive lol my grocery bill doubled!

Comment

Gonna turn this into my personal workout journal, so bear with me. ill be posting new pics every week by friday night or saturday.

Tonight is Hamstring

lying leg curls 3 sets 8-12

stiff legged deadlifts 3 sets 8-10

seated leg curls 3 sets 10-12

single leg curls 3 sets 8-10

Cardio 25 mins

Gotta kill it to get big!!

Comment

You do hamstrings by themselves or with calves.

Comment

by themselves, i do calves when i do quads and back

Comment

Working...
                              X