No announcement yet.

24 weeks out from first show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im gonna have to find another gym to workout at. I currently workout at golds gym, but that is were i work as well. so everyone decides to bother me when working out and i cant stand it..... anyways great workout tonight cardio was moved to tomorrow.

Comment

I know that feeling. I am a trainer and I also train at ANYTIME fitness. It is a pain in the ass. It is really nice when I go to another location to train myself.

Comment

here are some pics from today... couldnt hit any poses like i wanted but you get the idea, you had said you needed to see my hamstrings(or lack of them) im working hard to bring them up, along with my calves.
        Attached Files

Comment

Looking better.

Comment

any advice on how to bring my hamstrings up quicker?

Comment

Try sumo squats, sldl, and leg presses with your feet as wide and high on the platform as possible.

Comment

did some sumo squats with 405 for 3 x 6reps, i normally just do single leg ham curls, seated leg curls and lying leg curls then every other week throw in sldl i will try the leg press wide and high though, never done that before. thanks! killer leg workout today btw... 10 plates each side on the leg press for 3 x8

Comment

went tannin today. burnt my ass off lol. Diet has changed a little to lean me out a bit, only 200 carbs a day. 50 from oatmeal then 50 waxi preworkout then 100 waxi post. Can see a difference already after only one week. Im happy with my look and weight so far, gonna freak some people out on stage this year!

Comment

Killed it today, big back day, one of my favorites. Found out ill be competing agaisnt some real big guys come sept, guess ill have to come in the most conditioned. Just pushes me that much harder!

Comment

Talked to my trainer today.... not doing the show anymore. I dont have the size to win the show, and i dont compete to lose. So i will be taking this next year to put on as much size as possible. 2011 I will be 245 pounds onstage.

Comment

You never know who is going to show up at a show. That being said, good luck with your training and I hope you reach you goals.

Comment

Working...
                        X