Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So my girlfriend wants breast implants.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So my girlfriend wants breast implants.

    My girlfriend wants breast implants, which I am not opposed to, though I personally very much like her ballerina's body and build as she is.

    Obviously this procedure is for HER, not for me - but because I am not opposed to it but not incredibly excited about it, how do I answer the inevitable "What do you think, honey?" question that will come, without it sounding like either "Yah, you'd be so much hotter with bigger boobs" or "No way, you don't need 'em" (which she will argue with).

    Hmm...

  • #2
    Very simple..the safe answer guys have been giving women for years..."Whatever makes you happy honey". End of discussion lol. You come out looking compassionate, and prob get your girl a nicer rack!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by NoPainNoGain View Post
      Very simple..the safe answer guys have been giving women for years..."Whatever makes you happy honey". End of discussion lol. You come out looking compassionate, and prob get your girl a nicer rack!
      Yup, that pretty much sums it up. It would be even better if she could talk her parents or rich aunt into paing for it, though.
      Steele Exposure - specializing in physique and motorsports photography

      Comment


      • #4
        It is her decision, let her know that she decides has nothing to do with you.

        Comment


        • #5
          The correct answer is: You look beautiful already, but if that is what you want, and will make you feel better than you should do it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jas8 View Post
            The correct answer is: You look beautiful already, but if that is what you want, and will make you feel better than you should do it.
            That is exactly the kind of suck up response women hate. Foremanrules response IMO is the best.

            Comment


            • #7
              Well I will respond since I have implants..from a woman perspective its nice to hear "Honey you look great already" but also "But what you decide is your decision, whatever will make you happy and I support you 100%" We like to hear the comfort and also the support.
              Rated S for SEXY

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
                It is her decision, let her know that she decides has nothing to do with you.
                I would listen to Forman. An even more important question is are you going to pay for them? If I were you being the position your in "boyfriend", I would not pay for them. Let her pay for them. I am a Southern California native home the implants. I see guys who get burned all the time, the buy their girlfriend implants and few months later the girls bounce on the dudes with their new found "confidence". If she wants them let her pay for them....then it's all good.

                Comment


                • #9
                  bigger is better

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yes, like most of you have posted, it IS her choice to make and it IS for her, not for me. It's HER body, afterall.

                    I certainly have my opinions, for example, if you're gonna do it, don't screw around and half-ass it the first time by being conservative - get it done bigger than what you think you want, because you'll be back later to upsize.

                    And yes, she's paying for them. I told her that I support her choice 100% whatever she does, but it's got to be her money that does it. What I don't agree with is some of the reasoning that she's said that she wants them: She's said "I look like a ten year old boy" and SHE ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT!!! But there's no arguing with that, I guess - she'll see herself the way she sees herself no matter what I or anyone says.

                    I am helping her with it in other respects, but as far as who gets the bill - it's all hers. I wouldn't expect her to pay for my dentist bill.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      If you need a desicion send me a pic and ill let you know since i am an expert. Jk. I all for it better wifes through science.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        [That is exactly the kind of suck up response women hate. Foremanrules response IMO is the best.]

                        I guess it depends on who its comming from. Maybe in you case they don't believe you and think your a suck up.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I think honesty is ALWAYS the best policy. Ultimately she's probably investigating getting her boobs done solely on her personal perception of herself. Let her know that you think she's beautiful the way she is but that you'd be just as happy with her if she got her boobs done

                          Alli Moyer
                          NPC Figure Competitor
                          Fitness Model
                          www.allifit.com
                          Sass. Class. Muscle.
                          Figure's F**ing Badass

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by goober View Post
                            My girlfriend wants breast implants, which I am not opposed to, though I personally very much like her ballerina's body and build as she is.

                            Obviously this procedure is for HER, not for me - but because I am not opposed to it but not incredibly excited about it, how do I answer the inevitable "What do you think, honey?" question that will come, without it sounding like either "Yah, you'd be so much hotter with bigger boobs" or "No way, you don't need 'em" (which she will argue with).

                            Hmm...
                            Sir, please do not let her get implants. I have been around gyms and strip joints for years and in all those years, I have seen maybe 4-5 good boob jobs. A nice tight body with smaller tits and a nice ass is the bomb. I say no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leave those boobies alone. The grass is always greener on the other side, until you get over there to find out it isn't so green.........
                            mike the ripper is a bitch

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by no_limit View Post
                              I would listen to Forman.
                              Best post ever made on MD.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X