WHO STARTED training when they where over weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raggeddesign View Post
    I did, I started training at over 280, my current weight is 175.

thats hardcore brotha...nice work

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja Loco View Post
      I started when i was overweight. I have always been overweight. Obese, even. Growing up in a latino household, eating is the only thing you do. You get addicted to food because you eat when people come over, you eat while watching TV, you eat when you're happy and you damned well eat when you're upset. You develop bad eating habits and emotional eating disorders. Hell my whole family has emotional eating disorders. They yo-yo in weight all year long. I wore the pants over the waistline to hide the fat bulges and even wore jakets in the summer so no one would notice the gut too much. If I took it off, I sucked in my gut. I did that so much that I started developing a slight hunch over due to me trying to look as even from the front as possible.
      hit the nail right on the f#ck!ng head! I was a fat little Fer growing up til the 8th grade. When i go down to southern Texas they think im a monster!!! a 6' 250lb mexican is pretty uncommon. My grandpa is 5'5" and my grandma is 5'5" also. my g/f and her mom is 5'6" and her dad is 5'7"

Comment

I started working out cause i wanted to play semi-pro football. went from 335 down to 270 during my second season.at the end of my 3rd season i started to get interested in BB. by the time the fourth season started i was down to 236 and still playing on the O-line. Oh by the way im only 5'8". but as i found out it is very hard to stay in that mode due to $. no photos but im anywhere from 307-315 now. im in no ways in "contest" form.Im currently trying to get down to 275-265 which i would be very comfortable and happy at. NEED TO EAT MORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by miss_kinesiology View Post
          Thanks..here are my before and after! Since the last thread I lost 3 more lbs. so now I am 213lbs. I still can't believe it because I have been trying to lose weight since I was young. Here are pics of me at 236 and at 213! Enjoy..

I know I have a long way to go but I would like to start trying to do a little bit of figure or something. It would give me a goal to keep reaching for and I just think it would be really fun to compete.
          your are 213 in the second pic??? how tall are you? you hold your weight very good unless you are like 6'6" or something. keep up the good work.

Comment

I'm fat as shit @ 228lbs. Just starting seriously now.
            Attached Files

Comment

I’m the classic endomorph. But I put on muscle mass relatively easy and fat too, Fat is hard to lose. Well I got down to 222lbs at 10% bf then I got hurt bad in 2004 and my weight shot back up to 298lbs who knows what BF I was in but I was weak as a kitten. First day back "5 months ago" I couldn’t bench 200lbs Arms shrank from 19 3/4 to 15 and flabby. Been hitting the gym hard, harder then I have ever workout in my life. Down to 265lbs ??% body fat, lost about 5 pant sizes and my max bench now is 340lbs arms 18 1/2 thighs 27 inches waist 39 (was 44) Calves are 18 1/4. So far so good.
              Got my goals and everybody at the gym is freaking out on my changes and strength gain which is a major ego boost. Then I got haters too which feed my fires even more.
              I got love for anyone who starts out over weight.

Comment

im strong as hell but fat it really sucks cause my wife is fit i cant even run around with my 3 year old but i started doin cardio finall,ive always lifted 277 pounds now
                "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

wow dude great jo b you are my new inspiration
                  "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

I started training to just get in better shape but got hooked once I started!! total weight loss was 110lbs. Bodybuilding was def. one of the greatest changes in my life!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

How long did it take for your skin to draw up? Basicly im asking how you got it to do it? I'm having that issue.
                      "My heart is calm and pure …pure EVIL!" Vegeta

Comment

^^^you most likely will need surgery if you were very large for even a moderate amount of time. there is a huge misconception about the skin being "loose" its infact EXTRA skin.. the skin stretches.. gets stretch marks.. more skin is now present. unless its not that bad chances are you need a cosmetic surgeon

STFU i was 17 on the way to a Type O concert lol

Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

Before training and dieting (July 2010)

3 months training and dieting (took this pic at the beginning of this month)

Comment

Working...
                          X