John Romano's Plastic Surgery Adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Romano's Plastic Surgery Adventure

MD's SENIOR EDITOR JOHN ROMANO VISITS DR BLAU FOR GYNECOMASTIA REMOVAL and LIPOSUCTION:
    Part 1 of 2

Last edited by Dave P; March 15th, 2008, 08:10 PM.

On a side note I did some research on gyno surgery in the top places in AZ and Dr Blaus price is very good, much better than most surgeon's in Scottsdale AZ.

Comment

I've heard John mention his gyno on No Bull Radio and I was expecting these droopy man teats...

but Romano's honestly got nothing visibly out of the ordinary. Still, this was another great addition to the MD library of videos. Exceptional interview with Dr. Blau.

Comment

hmm, the vid isn't working

Comment

very interesting.. John doesn't really seem to have much gyno..

question? do you have a hard ball in their John? because i believe i have gyno but i had it way before i ever did any steroids.. mine almost resembles a ring around the nipple.. im gonna have to get it checked out..

cool vid.. cant wait for part 2.

Comment

Originally posted by canadianmuscle0803 View Post
            very interesting.. John doesn't really seem to have much gyno..

question? do you have a hard ball in their John? because i believe i have gyno but i had it way before i ever did any steroids.. mine almost resembles a ring around the nipple.. im gonna have to get it checked out..

cool vid.. cant wait for part 2.
            Yes, there was a ball in there. It felt like big grape right under the nipple. The one on the left actually hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by curtjames View Post
              I've heard John mention his gyno on No Bull Radio and I was expecting these droopy man teats...

but Romano's honestly got nothing visibly out of the ordinary. Still, this was another great addition to the MD library of videos. Exceptional interview with Dr. Blau.
              That's exactly what the Doc said - BEFORE surgery. After surgery he was astounded at how much fat and gland tissue was in there. He took 300 CCs of fat out Plus the glands! You will see a huge diff. Just as soon as the swelling goes down I'll post some pics.

Comment

Originally posted by John Romano View Post
                That's exactly what the Doc said - BEFORE surgery. After surgery he was astounded at how much fat and gland tissue was in there. He took 300 CCs of fat out Plus the glands! You will see a huge diff. Just as soon as the swelling goes down I'll post some pics.
                Looking forward to the pics and part two in the video series.

Comment

This is indeed very interesting, cant wait for that second part and those before/after pics...

Comment

Interesting post !! Want to see the results

Comment

how is recovery going for you John?
                      TWO WORDS

Comment

What happened to the video?

Comment

Originally posted by gymdiva View Post
                          how is recovery going for you John?
                          Quit well, thank you!! What a difference already. I really can't believe it. There is still quite a bit of swelling (4 weeks post-op today) but I can CLEARLY see what the difference will be. My chest especially. No one believed there was that much in there that I had to go. If I could have given it to you, sweetie, you'd have one side done! I'm just really shocked at the diff. I can't stop looking in the mirror.

Comment

Yes, there was a ball in there. It felt like big grape right under the nipple. The one on the left actually hurt.
                            john, can you attribute the ball formation to any single chemical, or just happened over time?

Comment

Quit well, thank you!! What a difference already. I really can't believe it. There is still quite a bit of swelling (4 weeks post-op today) but I can CLEARLY see what the difference will be. My chest especially. No one believed there was that much in there that I had to go. If I could have given it to you, sweetie, you'd have one side done! I'm just really shocked at the diff. I can't stop looking in the mirror.
                              YOU STUDD!!!! LOL

seriously, i'm glad to hear your recovery is going well.

so, you had the surgery prior to going to the arnold??

are there 2 parts to the MDTV report??? i only got thru a large part of the (the 1st video)?........it was pretty long.
                              I'm workin on getting better K!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X