Romano Pics 7 Weeks Post-Op

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Romano View Post
    ....And you will drain my wallet. Two out of three isn't bad!!

Actually you have me pegged - the short list anyway. Maybe i should stop being so picky and just date the girls with the biggest boobs? GymDiva and BodyFX are too nice to date me. I need to find a girl I don't like with a big rack and just give her a house up front. I wouldn't even have to date her. I could avoid all the drama and things will still end up the same.
    John, I'm 22, If I could look like you do already! You're in awesome shape, Love the sense of humour. My trouble is I think girls get insecure being with men in great shape! "Does my ass look fat?" " Yeah...especially while I'm at 8% ha ha. Anyway, I've been redaing MD for a year or so, imported to the UK specially for me by my newsagent. What an awesome magazine, just joined the forum last week and it's excellent.
    Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?

Comment

Originally posted by sallyanne View Post
      I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that John's type of woman:

1. is high maintenance
      2. has a gorgeous rack, either real or fake
      3. drains his wallet
      Ha, I just found this. You guys were describing me before I showed up.
      Except the drain his wallet part. I intend to help John's wallet spill over.

Comment

Originally posted by Flexfreak View Post
        Hi John, great video, thanks for sharing it with us. I was also wondering the costs. I'm up here in Canada and the last I checked it would roughly be about 4 grand, give or take. Would that be about right? I have never juiced it but I've had gyno for most of my life. It's just the nipples, but man I hate how they look. I have a muscular chest and it looks fine when the nipples are not all puffy (like when I'm cold or just got out of shower). My wife thinks there fine and in eleven years, she's never said anything negative about them, but you know how it is, and I just hate the look of them. What's a guy to do?
        That is funny u said that, and I always felt weird describing it, If its cold or for example washing ur hands with cold water, the nipples get hard and they look perfectly normal. but in a relaxed mode with room temperature or may be higher they get confortable and puffy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Freakin hate it.
        my girlfriend keeps saying that I m fine , I look fine and that im just paranoid, and I look at myself too much in the mirror. bullshit thats f** Gyno and it's been there since puberty,,,,, Hey let me know if any suggestion
        4500 calories

Comment

Lippo/Plastic

This female wants to get rid of some belly fat, well the skin part now! The fat is all gone but she lost some good weight and is trying to figure out what it would take to help the skin tone up or get some plastic done? She was told by someone that clen will help the skin get tight but I am not sure that would help.

Any thoughts on this for a 39 yo female who is new to the iron.

BA

Comment

Originally posted by Jerzian View Post
            That is funny u said that, and I always felt weird describing it, If its cold or for example washing ur hands with cold water, the nipples get hard and they look perfectly normal. but in a relaxed mode with room temperature or may be higher they get confortable and puffy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Freakin hate it.
            my girlfriend keeps saying that I m fine , I look fine and that im just paranoid, and I look at myself too much in the mirror. bullshit thats f** Gyno and it's been there since puberty,,,,, Hey let me know if any suggestion
            This is EXACTLY what my problem is. I have already had surgery once a couple years back, but it was regular surgeon and he fucked the surgery up. WHen its cold, the nipples shrink, and my chest looks PERFECT. It's really the nipple itself for me now (surgeon took the fat out under for the most part) The nipple itself is ruining my chest lines (well and confidence for that matter)

Comment

Working...
            X