TRAP IMPLANTS........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRAP IMPLANTS........

Wondering if anyone has information on implants in general.....

I've seen a show where a guy had a bicep implant so I am assuming somewhere, somehow, I could do a trap implant....

How should I proceed?

Originally posted by ThePoetSuede View Post
    Wondering if anyone has information on implants in general.....

I've seen a show where a guy had a bicep implant so I am assuming somewhere, somehow, I could do a trap implant....

How should I proceed?
    Do more shrugs. Do you compete? If not, you should NOT get implants.
    Somebody put somethin' in my drink.

Comment

You really, honestly, honestly cannot build traps? Seriously, bro?
      "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja Loco View Post
        You really, honestly, honestly cannot build traps? Seriously, bro?
        I barely touch mine and they are huge.

Comment

Originally posted by Stav T. View Post
          I barely touch mine and they are huge.
          I train mine every few months. They're decent.
          "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Comment

News flash, he isn't you.

I have a hard time building mine too.
            Trueprotein.com 5% Discount code- KEM010

Comment

Put up your trap routine for us. Very very uncommon to struggle with traps.

Comment

Originally posted by Youngguns View Post
                News flash, he isn't you.

I have a hard time building mine too.
                So do you think he should get implants then? Seems drastic I think.

Comment

try this my traps burn after

First, grab yourself a set of dumbbells (and don't be a whus with
                  the weights, eh?)
                  Then, set an incline bench at about a 30 degree angle and lay FACE
                  DOWN so your chest is against the pad with the dumbbells hanging
                  down at your sides.
                  (At this low an angle, you may need to adjust the bench higher so
                  the weights clear the floor.)
                  NOW perform a set of dumbbell shugs by lifting your shoulders
                  straight up.
                  Go for about 6-8 reps and really SQUEEEEEEEZE your traps hard at
                  the top for a second!
                  Once you hit exhaustion and take a short 1-2 minute break, set the
                  incline to about 45 degrees and knockout your next set.
                  When you're done, take your break and then STANDING, do another set
                  of your "normal" dumbbell shrugs to failure!
                  Using this 3-set strategy hits your traps from different angles
                  each time and will totally burn out your shoulders for some extra
                  growth, leaving you with...

Comment

Originally posted by rob9439 View Post
                    First, grab yourself a set of dumbbells (and don't be a whus with
                    the weights, eh?)
                    Then, set an incline bench at about a 30 degree angle and lay FACE
                    DOWN so your chest is against the pad with the dumbbells hanging
                    down at your sides.
                    (At this low an angle, you may need to adjust the bench higher so
                    the weights clear the floor.)
                    NOW perform a set of dumbbell shugs by lifting your shoulders
                    straight up.
                    Go for about 6-8 reps and really SQUEEEEEEEZE your traps hard at
                    the top for a second!
                    Once you hit exhaustion and take a short 1-2 minute break, set the
                    incline to about 45 degrees and knockout your next set.
                    When you're done, take your break and then STANDING, do another set
                    of your "normal" dumbbell shrugs to failure!
                    Using this 3-set strategy hits your traps from different angles
                    each time and will totally burn out your shoulders for some extra
                    growth, leaving you with...
                    This is actually very good advice! If you think about it, traps can be hard for some people to hit because of their structure. This is a direct work type of routine, I like it!

I wouldn't do this, but I've heard of some guys injecting their aas into their traps, could work with synthol too. Damn, did I just say that... terrible advice. There are all kinds of nerves in there and you could fuck yourself up doing that! I get headaches after just working traps sometimes, I can imagine what injections would feel like the next day!
                    Nov.1st MD improvement contest

Comment

WTF? What is it coming to, when you ask about getting trap implants! Traps are a big muscle group, I am sure with hard consistant training you can get them to grow. And your own traps will look a thousand times better than any implants plus knowing that you built them yourself is an awesome feeling!
                      Plenty of good advice on the forum to get advice on how to bring your traps up!

Comment

You know how you see some breast implants, and they don't look that great and it is really obvious they are implants, especially at low body fat?

Imagine a set of those on your shoulders.

The implants can move.

Even breast implants under the muscle can move with training.

Comment

youd look absoutly foolish with trap inmplants, further more, traps are intregral part of your bodies movement, ie, benching, deadlifting.

they alos going to be hard to put implant into being that thier also apart of our back, and is also responsible for neck movments as well..

If your desprete just hit them up with site injection regulary or do some synthol, but I think your obsessing over nothing

"#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

Traps......

Heavy duty shrugs, both barbell and dumbbells, and pound those traps until they feel like they are about to squeeze your head off...that is what I had to do to get mine to grow, and they did to the point where I had to build up the delts to balance out the huge traps!

Trust me, implants won't be necessary and heaven knows how the implants would look....

IIII----IIII

Comment

Originally posted by tight booty View Post
                              WTF? What is it coming to, when you ask about getting trap implants! Traps are a big muscle group, I am sure with hard consistant training you can get them to grow. And your own traps will look a thousand times better than any implants plus knowing that you built them yourself is an awesome feeling!
                              Plenty of good advice on the forum to get advice on how to bring your traps up!
                              You complain about trap implants yet you have breast implants?

Oh brother the ignorance.

But I dont think trap impants is a very good idea lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X