Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post surgery cycle

would it be a bad idea to start a cycle immediatly after surgery

why ask? you already know what the answeer will be.
    common sense is awesome. use it
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

wow thanx for the unbelievable post filled with scientific fact from educated experts you my friend have been a huge help

Comment

Originally posted by jdm8798 View Post
        wow thanx for the unbelievable post filled with scientific fact from educated experts you my friend have been a huge help

scientific fact??? i'm sure theyre are plenty of studies done on guys going on cycle after an injury..i mean its not like theyre illegal or somethin

take some extra time off after your surgery and start liftin regularly...then you can jump on cycle...you would be putting yourself at risk starting too early

Comment

Originally posted by uncfan View Post
          scientific fact??? i'm sure theyre are plenty of studies done on guys going on cycle after an injury..i mean its not like theyre illegal or somethin

take some extra time off after your surgery and start liftin regularly...then you can jump on cycle...you would be putting yourself at risk starting too early
          your post doesnt make any sense are you trying to say that because they are illegal without a script that there arent studies lol. what about every perscription med on the planet the way you tell it they are all just bieng handed out without any research of course there are controlled studies done on this just like there are studies on vicodin and lexapro etc. honestly im sick to death of people on this board thrusting there unwanted and uneducated opinion into relevent question threads one must remember that unless you have a significant level of education in a subject no one cares what your opinion is so if you cant contribute something relevent dont contribute at all

Comment

Originally posted by jdm8798 View Post
            your post doesnt make any sense are you trying to say that because they are illegal without a script that there arent studies lol. what about every perscription med on the planet the way you tell it they are all just bieng handed out without any research of course there are controlled studies done on this just like there are studies on vicodin and lexapro etc. honestly im sick to death of people on this board thrusting there unwanted and uneducated opinion into relevent question threads one must remember that unless you have a significant level of education in a subject no one cares what your opinion is so if you cant contribute something relevent dont contribute at all
            What type of surgery did you have and how soon after are yuo talking.. a day a week what time frame?
            If it's free it's not worth it.

Comment

Working...
            X