Stretch marks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretch marks

I have stretch marks on my outer buttocks for years but I am training and dieting hard hopefuully to compete.These look unsightly. Any ideas on how to get rid of them would be gratefully received.

Tan, vitamin e, shea coconut butter
    Speed Kills, Strength Punishes

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAAA! Sorry, I just know all about them from 2 babies LOL.
      There is no way to get rid of them. Tanning helps for right now. Its all genetics and NOTHING makes them go away. They are scars, plain and simple.
      Jan tana does a good cover up job onstage from what I hear though
      Gan ni niang!!!!!

Comment

Thank goodness I was very lucky enough to not get any stretch marks when I had my two babies.
        But being anal about skin care, I do know that vitamin A and Vitamin C repair and build new collagen which helps with stretch marks. The only thing is that you cannot tan while you are using vitamin A on your skin.
        I use Jan Marini skin care products. They are awesome and there is a vitamin C body and hand cream which I say I use and its amazing.
        http://www.janmarini.com/CestaHandAndBodyCream.html

Also there is a laser available which repairs skin. I am not sure what kind it is though but my friend is having it done on a scar on her stomach. But you could look into it. I do know that IPL laser encourages the growth of new collagen and so it might be worthwhile looking into this.

Comment

Shea is great or a blend of shea and oils, but be sure to get a GOOD shea that has no WATER in it as most of these are a mix of shea,water and other stuff.

If you google KuuSh (or www.kuush.com.au ) it has great products for strechmarks and scars etc etc and also a belly balm for those mums Palomino lol.

all the best
          Life is for leading, not people pleasing it is a race that's never been won

Comment

Originally posted by ian b View Post
            I have stretch marks on my outer buttocks for years but I am training and dieting hard hopefuully to compete.These look unsightly. Any ideas on how to get rid of them would be gratefully received.
            That sucks man kinda comes with the territory, judges won't count off for them. I have one retarded stretch mark on my left shoulder and pec but not on my right so i feel you wanting to get rid of them.

Comment

Many thanks for your replies. I will the shea oils a try.

Comment

I agree with Palomino. Once you have them you can't fix them with creams or lotions. Tanning will reduce their appearance but that's about it.

Anyone who says a cream or lotion will remove them apparently doesn't have any. I have tried everything, shea butter, vitamin E, you name it. Stretch marks are like stretching crepe paper...once it's stretched and torn there's no fixing it.

Comment

strivectin works well, except for the 2 giant one i have on front delts nothing will get rid of those but they match
                  Last edited by Juggernaut LaRue; December 22nd, 2008, 05:45 PM. Reason: i spell like a 4 year old

Comment

stop them b4 the start.. i rub AnD oitment onmy chest and arm it area 3x a week
                    myspace.com/h5llidae

Comment

I have some diesel marks on my upper chest, near my arm pits, they are bad and rad. I like to show em off cause you don't get them there and almost nowhere else from just being a fatass, you've go to have blown up at some point. Fuck creams.

Comment

thats disappointing nothing will work huh?
                        www.fitnessrxmag.com

Comment

Certain things will help but nothing completely removes them!

Comment

Tanning is the only thing that works...nothing permanent though.

I got them really bad on my biceps when I was 18, and started using cell-tech for a little bit. I gain like 30 lbs. within 6 weeks...mainly water, and my arms suffered from the outcome.
                            Add me on Facebook - http://facebook.com/jason.lucchesi

Comment

Well I had them under my arm pits really bad, and now you can hardly see them at all, unless you get really really close.

But I used good stuff, nothing with water and shit in it.
                              You see water makes up to 90% of a product leaving 10% for any of the real product like shea, vitamin E etc and of that 10% that is left 5% of it is preservatives which are cancer causing 99.9% of the time, so it only leaves you 5% of the product stating on the lable e.g. shea butter, vitamin E.

Think about it these things like shea butter and vitamin E etc are very very expensive to buy I know because of the business I'm in, and for them to sell it for 5 dollars for "pure" is a lie.
                              If it was pure it would sell for alot more and not only that if it was pure and they were selling it at those costs they would lose money.
                              Also our company has products tested so we know what brands are shit and what is in them.

Refer to the link I posted above in the thread to learn more about water and preservative free skin care.
                              Life is for leading, not people pleasing it is a race that's never been won

Comment

Working...
                              X