RHINOPLASTY ART

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RHINOPLASTY ART

Dr Blau is award winning painter and sculptor.
    For Rhinoplasty you may want a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon that is also an Artist:

For more photos:http://www.cosmetic-md.com/face/rhinoplasty-nose

Clack for Enlargement
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dave P; December 18th, 2008, 03:30 PM.
    Award winning sculptor and painter.
    Dr. Blau is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon &
    A Diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.
    http://www.cosmetic-md.com
    http://www.gynecomastia-md.com

914-428-4700

Wow, nice work Dr Blau. She looks very natural and not "done" at all.

Comment

That's awesome work. What's the recovery time on a typical rhinoplasty procedure?

Any restrictions thereafter?
      trueprotein.com discount code- JNG800

Comment

Goes to show that an ugly nose can ruin a pretty face.

Comment

[quote=GrayBull;1201432]That's awesome work. What's the recovery time on a typical rhinoplasty procedure?

In general we ask our patients to take a week off work. By that time swelling and bruising has substantially decreased. The restrictions for the first week are as follow:
          1. No exercise
          2. No aspirin or other medications that may dilute the blood.
          3. No nutritional supplements like Omega 3 or Omega 6

Prior to surgery we provide our patients with a booklet that contains information regarding the entire recovery process.

914-428-4700

Comment

Originally posted by GrayBull View Post
            That's awesome work. What's the recovery time on a typical rhinoplasty procedure?

Originally posted by DrBlau View Post
            In general we ask our patients to take a week off work. By that time swelling and bruising has substantially decreased. The restrictions for the first week are as follow:
            1. No exercise
            2. No aspirin or other medications that may dilute the blood.
            3. No nutritional supplements like Omega 3 or Omega 6

Prior to surgery we provide our patients with a booklet that contains information regarding the entire recovery process.
            I had that procedure done more than 25 years ago. Dr. Proserpi's recommendation was:

"No football!"

Originally posted by GirlyMuscle View Post
            Wow, nice work Dr Blau. She looks very natural and not "done" at all.
            Agreed. Click on the additional link provided. That's patient 3 and patient 8. They both look sensational after their surgery.

Too bad Michael Jackson's surgeons weren't as ethical or artistic as Dr. Blau.

Comment

Originally posted by curtjames View Post
              I had that procedure done more than 25 years ago. Dr. Proserpi's recommendation was:

"No football!"

Agreed. Click on the additional link provided. That's patient 3 and patient 8. They both look sensational after their surgery.

You had the procedure? What is purely for cosmetic purposes?
              trueprotein.com discount code- JNG800

Comment

Originally posted by GrayBull View Post
                You had the procedure? What is purely for cosmetic purposes?
                Yup.

And it was purely cosmetic. Although the doc did mention I had a deviated septum. Never had any physical problems due to that. At least not that I was aware of. Maybe I snored like hell as a teenager.

I had the procedure done because I can't tell you how many times I was asked... "Did you have your nose broken?"

Back then it was a thousand bucks. I'm sure it's hella more now, but it was money well spent.

No one said, "WOW! YOU GOT YOUR NOSE DONE!" No one even realized there was any surgery done. But I've never been asked about a broken nose since the surgery. I don't have any before and after shots, but there's definitely a difference if only subtle.

I had a slight bump at the bridge of my nose that created a line in the middle and did give the look that I might have had a broken nose. The surgeon shaved or sawed that bit of cartilage off. In through the nostril and done.

Looked like I'd gone several rounds with Rocky after the surgery. Big time black and blue eyes and swole face. lol

The ladies on Dr. Blau's website have had dramatic differences in their appearance. Again, mine was minimal but enough to make a difference to me.

Comment

i have issues breathing and was told it is due to a deviated septum and alot of bone tissue in my nose. i would like to have my nose staightened when ihave this corrected. how does insurance usually work in a case like this?
                  Team-TammyFitness
                  hersuppz.com code TAMMY

Comment

HEy Doc you did my nose back in like 86 or 87 cant remember. My nose had very little cartlige in it so you took cartlige from my ear to build my nose back up. You basically gave me back my old nose.

Comment

Originally posted by curtjames View Post

"No football!"

I wanna see your before and after pics. Even if it's not the official ones.

Comment

Originally posted by tammyp View Post
                        i have issues breathing and was told it is due to a deviated septum and alot of bone tissue in my nose. i would like to have my nose staightened when ihave this corrected. how does insurance usually work in a case like this?
                        Insurance may pay a very small amount for deviated septum ,but does not pay for nasal aesthetic surgery.

914-428-4700

Comment

I had a septiplasty procedure done as my nose had been broken 4 times. The most painful part of the whole thing was getting the plastic splints taken out. Sadly my nose was hit again a few months ago when I saw Rage Against The Machine live, I don't think I'll be gettin it fixed again I was waitin years for the last one. It is worth it though if you're having problems breathing, just don't go to heavy metal gigs.

Comment

Erin, I don't have anything handy. And it was mostly "peace of mind" than anything. I'll post my h.s. graduation pic for a laugh.

Tammy, get your family doctor to say you cannot BREATHE without this surgery.
                            "Aesthetic? Oh, dear, no. Totally functional reasons. But if you could make it super cute..."

Best wishes.

Comment

GirlyMuscle...

Before rhinoplasty (Bad suit, bad hair, and just look at those glasses!)

See? Can't really tell from that tiny pic. I'll dig deeper for a more representive "broken nose" pic.

After rhinoplasty (Babes!)

(Muscles and celebrity friends!)

Comment

Working...
                              X