Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big "MF" E View Post
    Dr. Blau,

I went to a plastic surgeon on aug 1st to get rid of my gyno, he performed it as a regular liposuction and the results were horrible. I talked to him about it and explained that I still felt a hard lump beneath my nipple. He agreed to perform another surgery for an additional $900. This surgery was done 6 days ago and he also removed some "sagging tissue" above the nipple. He claims to have removed "a big chunk" of tissue but I can still feel a hard lump under the nipple. He says this is not the gland. Is this possible? I have so far paid him $4500 and from what it feels I still have the hard lump. He says that if it comes back he can perform an other surgery, but isn't the gland supposed to be completely gone after the surgery? I am considering consulting my lawyer and file a lawsuit since I feel I have spent $4500 on absolutely nothing, the lumps still feels like they are there and are then just going to come back big as soon as I increase my testosterone again. What is your opinion?

I understand that you are busy and I really appreciate you taking your time, if it turns out that I still have the gyno I will do everything I can to come and have you perform my surgery (I'll be flying from Sweden!), once again, thank you for your time!
    You should be examined by a PS that has considerable experience with Gynecomastia Surgery in Body Builders and look at their web sites. According to the professional plastic Surgery literature the recurrence rate is 10-30%, our recurrence rate is less then 1% and we did not have any in BB in the last 10 years.
    Award winning sculptor and painter.
    Dr. Blau is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon &
    A Diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.
    http://www.cosmetic-md.com
    http://www.gynecomastia-md.com

914-428-4700

Comment

• okay great I'm so excited to get mine as soon as I turn 22 hehe.. thanks!

Comment

• Dr Blau,

is 6,600 still the going rate for all inclusive gynecomastia surgery?

or at least for MD members?

Comment

• Dr Blau I had surgery two week ago and the surgeon removed all the glands. She even showed me the glands after the operation. I was very specific as to what I wanted and explained that I was a bodybuilder and that there is a chance that it could grow again because of AS. The problem I have is that now I have started back on AS I have that tingly feeling that something is happening again, although I do not have any pain yet.

I am concerned that it maybe growing again. Could this be placebo? Or if there is a feeling that something is happening - something IS happening!!!

This is stressing me right out. Can you give me some advice?

Comment

• Is the doctor still in the house.
            I live in New York and would like to come in for a consultation.
            I have a question.
            1. If the gland is removed do you know of any side effects that this may cause do to the fact that estrogen will no longer be binding to these receptors? In other words can the surgery cause any sort of imbalance in my body concerning the circulation of estrogen?

Thank you

Comment

• Do you no any good surgeons in the Colorado area. I am 99% sure I have psuedo gyno??? I have fatty tissue on my lower chest and toward my pits. I also have puffy nips. What does it look like to you??? I have been teased for this since I was about 16. I workout hard and no matter how lean I get I still have the fatty tissue on my chest. I am ready to be done with this! Thanks so much for your time.

Comment

• Dr Blau;
                How elastic is the belly skin? i have gone from 25% BF to 13 and am heading to 8or 9% At age 50 I can imagine loosing the fat but does the skin tighten up without surgery?
                Thanks

Comment

• Dr. Blau,

I'm a 31 year old female bodybuilder that is on my second pairs of breast implants. My last surgery was done 2 years ago. The only restriction that my plastic surgeon gave me was not to perform any form of chest flys. Have you ever known any females that have had problems with their implants training chest?

Comment

• how many lawsuits do you have against your Office, I read in a another forum you have had many.

Comment

• Funny thing is you always read the good but rarely the bad. I used Dr. Blau a while back and had a horrible experience. I will share my story here shortly as till this day I cant even begin to understand how he still has his medical license.

Comment

• Originally posted by uberr View Post
                        Funny thing is you always read the good but rarely the bad. I used Dr. Blau a while back and had a horrible experience. I will share my story here shortly as till this day I cant even begin to understand how he still has his medical license.
                        Damn, sorry to hear that.. I am consulting with Blau for gyno surgery right now, would you mind sharing your experience?

Comment

• Originally posted by uberr View Post
                          Funny thing is you always read the good but rarely the bad. I used Dr. Blau a while back and had a horrible experience. I will share my story here shortly as till this day I cant even begin to understand how he still has his medical license.

I did as well....I actually went with him because supposedly "HE WAS THE GO TO GUY", but $8500 later for gyno I have one nip looking very bad with ugly scaring. I hope he can makes right and do a scar revision or something...

I heard he guarantees his work so I hope he can correct my issues?

Comment

• Originally posted by jakescakes View Post
                            how many lawsuits do you have against your Office, I read in a another forum you have had many.

I read this as well...Unfortunately after I had my surgery.

I want to know if Dr. Blau pays for corrective work by another plastic surgeon if he can't obtain himself with his patients?

Comment

Working...
                            X