Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q & A with Dr. Mordcai Blau M.D., P.C.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dr. Blau.........what do you think about the recent surge in pec implants, calf implants, butt implants?

    Comment


    • Dr. Blau, what are your opinions on using letrozole (Femara) for reversing gyno caused by anabolic steroids? I have read that 2.5mg/every day can be effective. Thank you for your time.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by huge285 View Post
        Dr. Blau.........what do you think about the recent surge in pec implants, calf implants, butt implants?

        i have been acused of calf implants but i dont i just shot the hell out of them. now there 20 inches lmao ...............how you like them fucking apples !!!
        Attached Files
        I love a hard penis in my mouth

        Comment


        • Dr. Blau, I've had 4 gyno surgeries (glandular only, no lipo) by 2 different docs and about a week or 2 after each surgery the gyno comes back. The right nip has been fine since the second surgery (10 yrs ago) but the left still has a lump. Each doc says its scar tissue but I don't believe it is. I had been off aas for aminimum of 3 mos. and up to 6mos. before the surgeries. 1 doc accused me of still being on. I asked both docs to remove the glands each time and both said they did. Do you know what's causing this and what can be done to solve the reoccurence of the nodules?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by huge285 View Post
            Dr. Blau.........what do you think about the recent surge in pec implants, calf implants, butt implants?
            I do not perform calf implants or butt implants and rarely I do pec implants. The first 2 carry high risk of displacement,rejection and infection. Often they appear unnatural and the rate of disatisfaction is high. Often those kind of implants have to be removed.
            Award winning sculptor and painter.
            Dr. Blau is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon &
            A Diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.
            http://www.cosmetic-md.com
            http://www.gynecomastia-md.com

            914-428-4700

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Gear of War View Post
              Dr. Blau, what are your opinions on using letrozole (Femara) for reversing gyno caused by anabolic steroids? I have read that 2.5mg/every day can be effective. Thank you for your time.
              various supplements and medications may slightly improve the condition,but not more then slightly.
              Award winning sculptor and painter.
              Dr. Blau is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon &
              A Diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.
              http://www.cosmetic-md.com
              http://www.gynecomastia-md.com

              914-428-4700

              Comment


              • Originally posted by cuz View Post
                Dr. Blau, I've had 4 gyno surgeries (glandular only, no lipo) by 2 different docs and about a week or 2 after each surgery the gyno comes back. The right nip has been fine since the second surgery (10 yrs ago) but the left still has a lump. Each doc says its scar tissue but I don't believe it is. I had been off aas for aminimum of 3 mos. and up to 6mos. before the surgeries. 1 doc accused me of still being on. I asked both docs to remove the glands each time and both said they did. Do you know what's causing this and what can be done to solve the reoccurence of the nodules?
                I am sorry to hear your story ,but unfortunately your story is not uncommon.The national recurrence rate after gynecomastia procedures is 10-30%. We specialize in Gynecomastia surgery. we perform about 200 cases a year and 1/4 are revisions after other physicians. Our recurrence rate is much less then 3%.
                In order to evaluate your case properly you have to come for a complimentary consultation. I might have some ideas if you can email us your photos.
                Award winning sculptor and painter.
                Dr. Blau is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon &
                A Diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.
                http://www.cosmetic-md.com
                http://www.gynecomastia-md.com

                914-428-4700

                Comment


                • CUZ, this is the problem with using unexperiened plastic surgeons...........Gynecomastia surgery is an artform just like rhinoplasty or liposuction is. If you want the job done right, go to the best; Dr Blau! When guys want to get into the best shape, they seek out the best diet coach. Do yourself a favor, go see Dr Blau for a free consult. Better yet, send him photos and schedule a revision surgery!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by huge285 View Post
                    CUZ, this is the problem with using unexperiened plastic surgeons...........Gynecomastia surgery is an artform just like rhinoplasty or liposuction is. If you want the job done right, go to the best; Dr Blau! When guys want to get into the best shape, they seek out the best diet coach. Do yourself a favor, go see Dr Blau for a free consult. Better yet, send him photos and schedule a revision surgery!

                    I here ya Dave. I thought I did my homework when searching for a ps. I would love to see Dr. Blau but of course expenses are a problem since I live in the south and would have the added expenses of air fair and hotel. Not to mention follow up visits and the initial cost of the surgery.

                    By the way, the gyno is not noticeable at this time but there is still a good size lump under the hipple, areola. My most recent surgery was Sept. 06.

                    Dr. Blau and Dave, thanks for responding.

                    Comment


                    • Dr. Blau,
                      I have the same burning/swelling sensations in my left pec that i did BEFORE my surgery. I also feel hard matter all around the lower part of the chest. is this gyno regrowing or just excess swelling on the left side??? ALmost 4 weeks post surgery and i had lipo on the side of the chest and the gland removed (half moon incision under the nipple). thanks for your replies.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Gear of War View Post
                        Dr. Blau,
                        I have the same burning/swelling sensations in my left pec that i did BEFORE my surgery. I also feel hard matter all around the lower part of the chest. is this gyno regrowing or just excess swelling on the left side??? ALmost 4 weeks post surgery and i had lipo on the side of the chest and the gland removed (half moon incision under the nipple). thanks for your replies.
                        Four weeks is not enough time to judge,it still may be scaring and swelling . Should it persist for a few more months then you should show it to your surgeon. If at that time his explanation will not be satisfactory a second opinion may be adequate. You can fine more information:
                        recovering from gynecomastia
                        Award winning sculptor and painter.
                        Dr. Blau is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon &
                        A Diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.
                        http://www.cosmetic-md.com
                        http://www.gynecomastia-md.com

                        914-428-4700

                        Comment


                        • would this type of sergery be covered by any kind of basic insurance plan and under what circumstances

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DrBlau View Post
                            Four weeks is not enough time to judge,it still may be scaring and swelling . Should it persist for a few more months then you should show it to your surgeon. If at that time his explanation will not be satisfactory a second opinion may be adequate. You can fine more information:
                            recovering from gynecomastia
                            Oh thank God i thought for sure my gyno was growing back. I started takin anti-estrogens and everything because i got so worried. I wish i have done more home work and discovered you b4 i went to this other guy. In a few months if its still there i will be coming to you for a unilateral gyno removal. Maybe i can get a discount for being a MD member lol.....thanks for your vaulable advice Dr.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Laura Hanson View Post
                              Doc, I wish I could come in for a visit. NY is a bit far from my location.

                              I will say your work looks wonderful.

                              Laura, you are perfect as you are. Yum-yums. . .

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gin314 View Post
                                would this type of sergery be covered by any kind of basic insurance plan and under what circumstances
                                Insurance coverage is a big problem. Most of the cases are considered cosmetic surgery by those company. I wish I would have an answer but unfortunately coverage is extremely rare and unpredictable.
                                www.cosmetic-md.com
                                Award winning sculptor and painter.
                                Dr. Blau is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon &
                                A Diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.
                                http://www.cosmetic-md.com
                                http://www.gynecomastia-md.com

                                914-428-4700

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X