No announcement yet.

Breast Enhancement: The Pros & Cons of Surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the implants them selves are NOT cheap. i have silicone, and they are 2 grand a set ...before they touch you. i cant imagine a dr doing it for 3 grand, with operating costs, he would be losing money.
    mine were 6900.00 in very upstate NY.
    Team-TammyFitness
    hersuppz.com code TAMMY

Comment

mine were $5100 - and it was because I paid cash. If you finance the girls, it's usually more. Mine are saline, though. I was told I couldn't get silicone. ?
      hardcoregymregistry.com * prettybuff.com * myspace.com/sallyagin

Comment

Originally posted by tammyp View Post
        the implants them selves are NOT cheap. i have silicone, and they are 2 grand a set ...before they touch you. i cant imagine a dr doing it for 3 grand, with operating costs, he would be losing money.
        mine were 6900.00 in very upstate NY.

Think dancers in Vegas....

Comment

I had saline overs for 12 years, got capsular contracture (sp?), hated them! Looked like 2 hard baseballs on my chest

Recently got new silicone unders & LOVE THEM!!!!

Comment

Hi Ladies, sorry to pop in on the boob chat. Just quickly going thru the last couple of replies, and i have heard from quite a few figure girls, and fbb`s that they came to south africa and it was quite cheap! The surgeons here are of the best in the world, prices are $1600 - $ 3000!!
            Hope it helps!

Comment

Originally posted by dvsness View Post
              I would definitely like to hear more feedback from the ladies about their experiences. I intend to get mine done when my finances allow. While it is said to have been better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all, it is NOT better to have had decent sized breasts and lost... I've gone from a C to an A with dieting and I look deflated. It's quite depressing to be in the best shape of your life but not want to look in the mirror nude beacuse your breasts look like shit.
              My first wife had that problem. When we met she wasnt in the best of shape and lost weight and lost her boobs. So since she had all the extra skin she was able to get her implants done over the muscle. Well then my second wife was really petite and skinny with no boobs. So she didnt have enough skin there so she had to have them put under the muscle. The were harder and not as natural looking as my first wifes. So moral of the story is that in the long run you'll be much happier with them because they are much more natural and bouncy.

Comment

I had mine done in 1998 saline under the muscle and through the armpit. I have 550cc and a depending how lean I am, am anywhere from a 34D to a 34DDD. They aren't even and I am very interested how they are going to look in a posing suit. However even though I am not 100% happy with them I still love having them and they look 1,000,000 times better than the ones I had after having, and breastfeeding 3 kids. With my 1st I was an A cup (maybe) and I overproduced milk so I went from A to EEE and that was the end of anything that was nice to look at.

However I had a girlfriend who went for a "cheap" job and they were terrible. She hated them and never let anyone see them! She had saline over the muscle and her boobs were always purple looking and sagged literally half way to her bellybutton.

So whatever you do...Do your homework! If you have hangups about your body, getting implants may not help with that so make sure you are getting them for the right reasons.

Comment

Working...
                X