Anybody had the surgery - please help a brother out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody had the surgery - please help a brother out

I had gynecomastia surgery about 5 weeks ago, no lipo, just gland excision through a semi circle cut beneath areola. The whole gland was cut out each side.

My questions for anyone who has had the surgery, i would greatly appreciate your advice:

How long does it take for the swelling to go down, and for the final result to be seen?

How long did bruising take to go away as it STILL seems slightly yellow around the nips?

Did anyone get scar tissue that feels like a hard lump if you pinch behind nipple, and also hardness of the area - Did this resolve and how long did it take? (it may need massage?) Also seem to be hard ridges near the incisions - this normal?

Greatly appreciate any replies. Thanks

Well swelling should go down anywhere from 2-8 weeks depending on how severe your case was and how well the Dr was. Your case sounds weird because you had no lipo and should not really have much if any bruising. If your skin was a bit saggy before it could take up a year for the skin to fully tighten. Without any pics its kind of hard to tell. Who did the op?

I have a huge lump of scar tissue buts due to the Dr using is stupid method of not using a compression garment but rather some bandages and plastic or metal support that shifted and dug into my skin. The scar tissue will not go away in my case. My Dr. didnt really know what he was doing, so i would have to have my chest redone in order to remove it.

All in all after a couple weeks you should be able to tell what your finished looked like cause having lipo makes the process a lot longer. Hope this helps, let us know how your doing!

Comment

Working...
    X