No announcement yet.

What's the cause of this gynecomastia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL..you think ? He doesnt have that swolen look steroids give you but roids or not props to him, awesome condition.

Comment

Originally posted by ksmith View Post
      LOL..you think ? He doesnt have that swolen look steroids give you but roids or not props to him, awesome condition.
      I actually agree, he has a GH and slin look, not a steroid look. Guess thats a better way to beat a drug test anyway.

Comment

i will bitch slap anyone who thinks this guy is natural. he may be in a natural comp, but that just means he knows how to drug test. look at real naturals like in the natural magazines and you will see...

Comment

Man, if those pics actually show "gyno", what the heck do I have with a size 48-50 chest?
          Old weight: 274 lbs (Dec 27th '07)
          Current weight: 198 lbs (August 25 '09)

Comment

LOL at people saying that it's not gyno

Comment

cold room? come on.. its not the nipples that people are pointing out.. its the mass around the nipples.. i have seen my share of kids with "gyno".. but never have seen naturally occuring gyno with masses 1 inch outside the nipple.. here is the issue.. no one knows what anyone is doing 24/7.. so no one should ever be "vouching" for anyone.. people do lie.. i am not casting anything to kurt.. but those who say they know what a buddy is doing 24/7 are silly .. as for the testing.. please.. the ifbb world championships are also tested.. some do fail.. but the vast majority of "freaks" that compete and place in that show are geared to the gills and never get caught.. so they test issue is moot..

as for the statement that he is not "big enough" to be taking nay gear.. please again.. we see numerous guys taking boatloads of gear that small.. gear does not mean "monster" for most people..

Comment

Exactly, remember that Ronnie Coleman beat the drug tests year after year. There's a natural for ya muahahahahaaaaa.

No seriously, passing the tests is a good proof for your natural status.

HAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA.

Comment

lol at layne denying that this kurt dude have gyno and then he comes here himself and admits to having it....van bilderass 1. layno 0

Comment

lacks conditioning

Comment

Working...
                    X