hyperthetical about gyno?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hyperthetical about gyno?

If someone has to come off cycle because he gets gyno caused by prolactin. Then whenever he tries a cycle the gyno develops further despite him trying everything......... can we assume that if he has surgery to remove the gynecomastic breast tissue he will be safe to try another cycle devoid of any gyno side effects?

Yes, Ussaly once the gyno has been removed its very unlikely to come back and even if it does your surgen will ussaly do the operation agin for no charge. But do a little research on it ask your Doc about it. The Dr. on here is a very good one you can always call him or email him about this kind of stuff.
    Obey.

Comment

What is his name? email?

Thanks

Comment

DrBlau
        914-428-4700
        www.cosmetic-md.com
        www.gynecomastia-md.com
        "You told Harpo to beat me" - Color Purple

Comment

Originally posted by wyllis100 View Post
          If someone has to come off cycle because he gets gyno caused by prolactin. Then whenever he tries a cycle the gyno develops further despite him trying everything......... can we assume that if he has surgery to remove the gynecomastic breast tissue he will be safe to try another cycle devoid of any gyno side effects?
          Yes jsut have to remove the glands and your GTG.
          5'10 250

Training at metroflex, looking for a training partner. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Geminon View Post
            yea thats him he has helped tons of bodybuilders give him a call he is sure to help you out.
            Obey.

Comment

West....

West? your slacking wheres the spell check?

Comment

LOL, say what?

Comment

Originally posted by west View Post
                  LOL, say what?
                  The title of this thread, its hypothetical not hyperthetical.

OK your position has been temporarily suspended. LOL just kidding

Comment

Originally posted by Ruff Ryder Titan View Post
                    The title of this thread, its hypothetical not hyperthetical.

OK your position has been temporarily suspended. LOL just kidding
                    Fuck, are you kidding, bro? It would be a never ending job to try to point out all the spelling mistakes on this board. I automatically ignore them for the most part.

Comment

You must remove ALL the glandular tissue if you want 2 get rid of the gyno permantly

Comment

Thanks for the spelling correction. It bemuses me as to why people on a bodybuilding board care in the slightest about the way people spell. It makes no sense to me. I started this thread because I wanted answers as to the question not to be corrected on my spelling. If you want to teach people how to spell you should have been an English teacher, this is not the place for it.

Thankfully my spelling ability is no reflection of my intelligence.

Comment

Thanks for the spelling correction. It bemuses me as to why people on a bodybuilding board care in the slightest about the way people spell.
                          Just a little thing called communication. With fucked up English skills, it makes things that much harder. It also makes everyone suspicious that they're giving advice to a 13 year old.

Comment

Thankfully my spelling ability is no reflection of my intelligence.
                            With only 40 posts you took this to seriously. Hang around for a while, then youll understand it wasnt meant to make fun of you.

Comment

sorry but Im a little high strung at the minute. This gyno situation is freaking me right out. I cant control it on cycle no matter what I do in the way of anti estrogens etc so Im very unclear as to why after having the gyno cut out it will not come back as soon as I jump back on cycle especially if some of the gland must stay there.

Comment

Working...
                              X