Self Gyno Surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Gyno Surgery

I just came across a thread at Bodybuilding.com where a 20 yr old kid is gonna supposedly cut out his own gyno. He also claims to post a link streaming a live feed when he attempts this.
    How stupid can you be , even considering doing this on your self at home. i will try and post the link if this idiot decides to go ahead with this.

It's morons like this that cause all the problems for the sport of bodybuilding.

Comment

u mean like this Butters getting @ home Lippo lol

http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:c...ios.com:103530
      "You told Harpo to beat me" - Color Purple

Comment

heres what he posted over at BB.com.

Self surgery for gyno
        whats up guys..

so ive been takin this nolvadex shit for about 4 days at 40mg a day and i havent noticed a change..

i got delayed gyno from superdrol and its been here for bout a month and a half and its driving me ****ing insane.. its not noticable to others but i can feel the little bastard and its all i can think about.. i give myself a ****ing mammogram every 5 seconds

Anyway so after watching a few gyno surgeries online, im going to cut the bitch out myself. i have a scapel, ice, rubbing alc, hydrocodone, little plucker, floss and a needle , sterile scissors

i plan on taking 20 mg of hydrocodone a hour before i start. ckeaning the place up with the alc. and makin a small incesion under the nipple, and using the plucker i will pull out the gyno and snip(?) it off.
        then sew it up with some floss and a needle and ice it..

im just thinking out loud here so any suggestions on improving the process would be appreciated!!

Comment

Fucking crackpots gonna ruin alot of over the counter supplements with this sort of shit.

Comment

I want to see this. His idiocy amuses me.
            Somebody put somethin' in my drink.

Comment

Originally posted by HBLOCKER View Post
              heres what he posted over at BB.com.

Self surgery for gyno
              whats up guys..

so ive been takin this nolvadex shit for about 4 days at 40mg a day and i havent noticed a change..

i got delayed gyno from superdrol and its been here for bout a month and a half and its driving me ****ing insane.. its not noticable to others but i can feel the little bastard and its all i can think about.. i give myself a ****ing mammogram every 5 seconds

Anyway so after watching a few gyno surgeries online, im going to cut the bitch out myself. i have a scapel, ice, rubbing alc, hydrocodone, little plucker, floss and a needle , sterile scissors

i plan on taking 20 mg of hydrocodone a hour before i start. ckeaning the place up with the alc. and makin a small incesion under the nipple, and using the plucker i will pull out the gyno and snip(?) it off.
              then sew it up with some floss and a needle and ice it..

im just thinking out loud here so any suggestions on improving the process would be appreciated!!
              Hopefully, he will come to his senses and realize that what he will end up with is a scar that will look far worse than his gyno ever could
              ....and he will most likely still have the gyno afterwards.

Comment

This is going to be THE SHIT!

I want before and after photos of this shit... Excellent!

Comment

I got a prediction for ya. He wont do it. And he's NOT going to not do it because it's unsafe and he could possibly kill himself, he's going to not do it because he's going to get his ass hammered as an idiot cunt and he wont like the ridicule.
                  "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Comment

Originally posted by Stav T. View Post
                    I want to see this. His idiocy amuses me.
                    Oh Im gonna have to bump that statement 1000%.
                    "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Comment

It's such stupidity, I laughed when I read this thread.

Comment

i agree w/ dave

10 bucks says this ends up on dateline and bush will ban everything including whey

you are a disgrace to the sport

Comment

I'd love to practice on him

what better way than to get a head start for med school on your friend who wants to preform self gyno sergery....man i need friends like him

I predict the moron passes out about half way through and will not be able to stop the blood from pouring out his puffy bitch tits, at which piont he will pannic get up run to the phone and call 911.

than once there they will cut off the tissues, and muslce, and than go on CNN to warn the public of BB and its dangers
                          "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

That dumb ass should start with a brain transplant first then rethink his strategy. Also if he truly is stupid enough to try this he damn sure better have more than 20mg of Hydrocodone.
                            Last edited by sdmlsu1; August 24th, 2008, 04:53 AM. Reason: splg

Comment

This is a good thing, If he dies we can ban Bodybuilding.com. It must be the biggest source of misinformation i've ever seen

Seriously though, this just makes my point that OTC prohormones (or designer steroids as they really are) need banning in most cases and steroids need to be made legal under a doctors supervision.

The guy get's gyno from an OTC supplement legally bought by anyone (minor's included) in any supplement store and now want's to mutilate himself because of this side-effect and the US government worries about black-market drugs killing our children?

Comment

Working...
                              X