Bad Gyno Need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Gyno Need help.

Durning my cycles lately i have been getting bad gyno. This next cycle i was thinking of using some arimidex but how much? I plan on running 1000mg's a week of test so how much dex should a run a full 1mg or less? I dont wanna totally kill my estrogen.

Get letrozole if you can. Several guys have used it once gyno started and there are reports that it actually went away.

Comment

Originally posted by FUTURE View Post
      Get letrozole if you can. Several guys have used it once gyno started and there are reports that it actually went away.
      alright worth a try, how much would you say to use?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden5 View Post

On cycle, 2.5 mgs EOD is the general protocol.

NYC BIG MIKE
        Looking for the "gang of 20".

Comment

Originally posted by NYC BIG MIKE View Post
          On cycle, 2.5 mgs EOD is the general protocol.

NYC BIG MIKE
          What about half that amount every day? My friend said to take arimidex 1mg everyday, would taking it everyother day be too much of a fluxuation?

Comment

Letro can we used .5-1.0 mg a day...it can kill your drive fast too.

Comment

It depends on the individual but if you are having gyno symptoms I would go 0.5 mg arimadex every day. Start early in the cycle and if you are still getting symptoms you could add 20mg Nolva daily. Both together will crush gyno. I usually only have to run both together for a few days and then I drop one.

btw, I personally like Nolva the best.
              All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Originally posted by FUTURE View Post
                Letro can we used .5-1.0 mg a day...it can kill your drive fast too.
                I am extreamly worried about my sex drive i do not want to lose it cause then whats the point of living. Does this stuff kill your sex drive more so than other drugs?

Comment

I am extreamly worried about my sex drive i do not want to lose it cause then whats the point of living. Does this stuff kill your sex drive more so than other drugs?
                  dont let him scare you. if you are on test, your sex drive will be fine.
                  balls to the wall

Comment

If your sex drives drops to nothing just skip a dose of adex. I have to make adjustments to my cycles and its no biggie.
                    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Originally posted by heavyiron View Post
                      If your sex drives drops to nothing just skip a dose of adex. I have to make adjustments to my cycles and its no biggie.
                      if your on test and your sex drive drops, its "mental".
                      balls to the wall

Comment

Originally posted by LoveGlove View Post
                        if your on test and your sex drive drops, its "mental".
                        yeah, not much decreases my drive while on test but I never overuse serms or anti-e's. I am not gyno prone so if I don't take any blockers for a week no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveGlove View Post
                          dont let him scare you. if you are on test, your sex drive will be fine.
                          Letro killed my sex drives and many others. That is the one negative about letrozole.

Comment

Did get this about gyno....

J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2001 Dec;79(1-5):27-34. Aromatase overexpression transgenic mice model: cell type specific expression and use of letrozole to abrogate mammary hyperplasia without affecting normal physiology.

Mandava U, Kirma N, Tekmal RR.

Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Emory University, 4217 Woodruff Memorial Building, 1639 Pierce Drive, Atlanta, GA 30322-4710, USA.

Our recent studies have shown thatoverexpression of aromatase results in increased tissue estrogenic activity and induction of hyperplastic and dysplastic lesions in female mammary glands and gynecomastia and testicular cancer in male aromatase transgenic mice. Both aromatase mRNA and protein are overexpressed in transgenic mammary glands and its expression is not limited to epithelial cells. However, it is more in epithelial than in stromal cells.Our results also indicate aromatase overexpression-induced changes in mammary glands can be abrogated [destroyed] with very low concentrations of the aromatase inhibitor, letrozole. Low concentration of letrozole had no effect on normal physiology as indicated by no significant change in the circulating levels of estradiol and follicle stimulating hormone as well as no change in estrogen responsive genes such as the progesterone receptor and lactoferrin in the uterine tissue. These observations indicate that the expression of aromatase in both epithelial and stromal cells can influence the complex interactions of biochemical pathways leading to mammary carcinogenesis and that the aromatase inhibitor, letrozole can be used as chemopreventive agents without affecting normal physiology.

Comment

2.5mg of letro eod will completely kill your sexdrive. What compound were in the last cycle that you did that gave you gyno?

Comment

Working...
                              X