No announcement yet.

Here's a Letro protocol for gyno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for all the help...I have one more question...I was planning on doing a bold200/phera stack in a few months so I can give my body some time to recover from this letro cycle, but as for PCT...your saying to run it throughout my cycle of PH's?

week 1: Nolva @ 40 mg ED
    week 2: Nolva @ 30 mg ED + 6 [email protected] 300mg ED
    week 3: Nolva @ 20 mg ED + 6 [email protected] 400mg ED
    week 4: Nolva @ 10 mg ED + 6 [email protected] 600 mg ED
    Week 5: 6 [email protected] 300 mg ED

thats what I was planning after the last week of PH, but I want to hear what you think...thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by copper10 View Post
      thanks for all the help...I have one more question...I was planning on doing a bold200/phera stack in a few months so I can give my body some time to recover from this letro cycle, but as for PCT...your saying to run it throughout my cycle of PH's?

week 1: Nolva @ 40 mg ED
      week 2: Nolva @ 30 mg ED + 6 [email protected] 300mg ED
      week 3: Nolva @ 20 mg ED + 6 [email protected] 400mg ED
      week 4: Nolva @ 10 mg ED + 6 [email protected] 600 mg ED
      Week 5: 6 [email protected] 300 mg ED

thats what I was planning after the last week of PH, but I want to hear what you think...thanks again.
      You might want to ask this question in the chem forum I don't know much about prohormones and if bold200 is like EQ it doesn't convert to estrogen well. If you were doing an injectable AAS cycle you should take low low dosage letro during the cycle this will cause the steroid not to convert to estrogen allowing for longer AAS half life and more conversion to DHT which makes you hard and reduces the risk of gyno, but DHT also has side effects.

Comment

hmm, ok, thanks for all the help specially with getting rid of the gyno.

Comment

Originally posted by mts View Post
          no, this is made for when you are not on, you can use it when take AAS but without knowing what kind of AAS and how much it would need to be made for the person individually. If someone is using a typical aromatase steroid, I would suggest using very low dosage letro (depending on the dosage of AAS) throughout the cycle This will keep gyno at bay. What you should think about is what dosage of letro should you use compared to the dosage of AAS that would keep a NATURAL level of estrogen, and not completely eliminate it. This will help keep your body healthy without causing gyno. When someone is using nolva during a cycle it can increase the risk of some serious health problems from stroke and blood clotting to liver problems.

Thank you for the reply bud, what I have currently opted for is running 60 mg raloxifene (much safer SERM than nolva or clomid for long term use, for that matter, so is toremifene) along with 12.5 mgs aromasin...again, of the AIs, aromasin has the least sides associated with it...
          TEAM GASPARI

Comment

Originally posted by Max32 View Post
            Thank you for the reply bud, what I have currently opted for is running 60 mg raloxifene (much safer SERM than nolva or clomid for long term use, for that matter, so is toremifene) along with 12.5 mgs aromasin...again, of the AIs, aromasin has the least sides associated with it...
            Yeah, that is an excellent choice for both, most people don't know about raloxifene and aromasin is a good choice also

Comment

Whats sides for nolva compared to raloxifene?

Comment

Originally posted by copper10 View Post
                Whats sides for nolva compared to raloxifene?
                its the same side effects, but raloxifene just has a smaller chance of getting some sides. example it has a 30% lower risk of developing blood clots

Comment

I am about to run Jungle Warfare(have mild gyno), should I take gasparis novedex XT and Letro for PCT, or just Letro? I am wanting to try to stop any addition of Gyno or in the best case reduce what I alread have.
                  "Do Work"

Comment

Originally posted by Texan9 View Post
                    I am about to run Jungle Warfare(have mild gyno), should I take gasparis novedex XT and Letro for PCT, or just Letro? I am wanting to try to stop any addition of Gyno or in the best case reduce what I alread have.
                    Gasparis novedex is nothing like a SERM or real nolva it is an AI like letro so it's a waste of money to take it with letro. Just take one or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by mts View Post
                      Gasparis novedex is nothing like a SERM or real nolva it is an AI like letro so it's a waste of money to take it with letro. Just take one or the other.
                      Ok I had a feeling it would be one or the other. I'm going to go with the Letro. Should I start it after the cycle or the last one or two weeks of it?
                      "Do Work"

Comment

Originally posted by Texan9 View Post
                        Ok I had a feeling it would be one or the other. I'm going to go with the Letro. Should I start it after the cycle or the last one or two weeks of it?
                        after the cycle

Comment

you mentioned on the first page that there are OTC products that can reduce puffy nipples, out of interest wht would they include? always hard to tell with me as iv got big nipples anyway
                          WHAT'S YOUR BEEF???

Comment

Originally posted by 100%British Beef View Post
                            you mentioned on the first page that there are OTC products that can reduce puffy nipples, out of interest wht would they include? always hard to tell with me as iv got big nipples anyway
                            There are a few products that are listed as an AI. ATD, 6-oxo, and Diindolylmethane(not an AI). I'm not sure on the effectiveness of them but there are some studies that suggest they are effective. I read that chrysin doesn't work, so don't waste your money on that.

Comment

whats up guys? i need help..i am 26 yrs old and have gyno..have had it for a few years now..i just ran 6 weeks of letro at 2.5 mg a day followed by another week of nolvadex at 20mg per day and gyno is still here...did i do something wrong...gyno is also more paintful at times than others..im sure that has to do with food though...can anyone shed some light on this? thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by jnnyjuice View Post
                                whats up guys? i need help..i am 26 yrs old and have gyno..have had it for a few years now..i just ran 6 weeks of letro at 2.5 mg a day followed by another week of nolvadex at 20mg per day and gyno is still here...did i do something wrong...gyno is also more paintful at times than others..im sure that has to do with food though...can anyone shed some light on this? thanks in advance
                                Well there are a few questions, I'm guessing by your Screen name that you use steroids? did you run the letro cycle off or on cycle? Did you taper the letro, if not a week of nolva won't help with the rebound. How bad is the gyno? Did the letro help at all? your hormones will flux a little which is why it's painful at times, I have no clue why you said it's do to food?
                                If your gyno is bad enough and a letro cycle didn't help at all then it's time for surgery.

Comment

Working...
                                X