Here's a Letro protocol for gyno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a Letro protocol for gyno

Here's my protocol that I recommend to friends that seems to work very well.

you may never get rid of breast tissue but you can shrink it is it's almost gone or stop it. Usually if it's smaller then a nickel (the hard stuff) can be taken care of.

Week 1: 1mg letro
    Week 2: 1.5mg letro
    Week 3: 1.5mg letro if it is shrinking, if not bump it to 2.0mg
    Week 4: same as week 3
    Week 5: every 3 days decease .5mg
    Week 6: same as week 5 until gone., When @ .5mg letro: 10mg nolva
    0mg of letro: 20mg nolva for a week

For prolactin
    take 5mg of selegiline or .5mg of dostinex through all 7 weeks. I always recommend selegiline at 2.5mg - 5mg depends on your age and tolerance levels. But even 5mg or selegiline should not create any problems.

if this doesnt work surgery might be an option

to test to see if it's prolactin induced squeeze your whole nipple hard, if any liquid comes out (white, yellow or clear) it's prolactin induced and dostinex or selegiline will help

I'm going to try this, thanks dude. Nolva for just 1 week after though?
    www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

Comment

Originally posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
      I'm going to try this, thanks dude. Nolva for just 1 week after though?
      One week should be enough it is just for the rebound effect when coming off the letro.

Comment

i have prolactin, could i still get by with letro only?

caber is quite expensive, even generic......

Comment

anyone know of tabs instead of transdermal for both letro and nova?

Comment

Originally posted by RC98 View Post
            i have prolactin, could i still get by with letro only?

caber is quite expensive, even generic......
            no I would get the selegline like I said, it's cheap, works just as well, and is a lot safer

Comment

Originally posted by copper10 View Post
              anyone know of tabs instead of transdermal for both letro and nova?
              I never saw transdermal letro or nolva, If you see liquid letro or nolva (ones with eyedropers) it is most likely for oral consumption.

Comment

nice thread guys...
                TEAM GASPARI

Comment

my question is if one could use this while on cycle?
                  TEAM GASPARI

Comment

Im in week two of mts's protocol and so far my symptoms are gone...thanks mts!

Comment

Originally posted by Max32 View Post
                      my question is if one could use this while on cycle?
                      no, this is made for when you are not on, you can use it when take AAS but without knowing what kind of AAS and how much it would need to be made for the person individually. If someone is using a typical aromatase steroid, I would suggest using very low dosage letro (depending on the dosage of AAS) throughout the cycle This will keep gyno at bay. What you should think about is what dosage of letro should you use compared to the dosage of AAS that would keep a NATURAL level of estrogen, and not completely eliminate it. This will help keep your body healthy without causing gyno. When someone is using nolva during a cycle it can increase the risk of some serious health problems from stroke and blood clotting to liver problems.

Comment

I am a natural and have prolactin induced gyno(mild) and am thinking about using Letro to see if it will reduce it at all before I try surgery. What do you suggest dosage wise(considering Letro only)?
                        "Do Work"

Comment

Originally posted by Texan9 View Post
                          I am a natural and have prolactin induced gyno(mild) and am thinking about using Letro to see if it will reduce it at all before I try surgery. What do you suggest dosage wise(considering Letro only)?
                          If you have natural prolactin induced gyno you have to make sure it isn't there to stay or caused by a more serious condition. I would get it check by a doctor first.
                          But I'm not too sure how bad it is, if its just a puffy nipple and you can't feel any hard fatty tissue or a lump, I would just use the selegiline @ 5mg every day and you can bump it up to 10mg without really worrying about side effects. If it is just prolactin swollen mammary glands you shouldn't need surgery. try the protocol first
                          If you have a little bit of fatty tissue or a lump I would use my letro protocol but you should take the nolva at the end because of the rebound effect of letro it's only a week of nolva. If you don't use nolva keep a close eye on it, your gyno might rebound.

Comment

Ok thank you
                            "Do Work"

Comment

If this regimen is made for during PCT, what dosage can a guy take if he gets the signs of gyno in his 5 wk of a 12 week cycle and wants to keep cruseing at say... 1g?

I'm just saying, it would suck to stop or come down to HRT just to correct the gyno issue. Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather come off cycle than get gyno, but I'm just asking if you got a regimen for during cycle.

Awesome thread though, Thanks!
                              WORK THE MUSCLES, NOT THE WEIGHT

-Jay Cutler

Comment

Working...
                              X