Can hard small lumps be normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can hard small lumps be normal?

Sounds weird I know,but here we go.......I have used a few designer steroids,and I have never once had any signs or symptoms of gyno.A long time ago though,I noticed that I do have 2 small hard lumps behind both nips.If I hold my hands over my head,both are as flat as can be.But I can squeeze and still feel the lumps.

Right now I'm on 420mgs of prop.It's cold and windy,and I work outside.My nips have always gotten hard very easily.Here lately though,they have been getting huge,and hard as fricking rocks!They have become tender too when they do this,but they have been getting abnormally hard,and plus I'm putting on some weight.Now if I squueze to feel the lumps,that hurts a bit too.I admit though I was messing with them alot.Pushing on them to make them a bit softer when they got crazy hard and tender,checking the lumps to make sure there's no growing,etc.......Now I'm leaving them alone for the most part,but WTF is this?Could it just be the gland that causes gyno?There's something hard there......is that normal?I used to never mess with them at all,so IDK if they have been there all along or what?Never once a single sign though.NEVER!
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

I would say if they are not painful than it is not gyno BUT, if they are becoming sensitive it might be wise to shell out a few extra bucks and start a low dose of nolva. I can tell you from experiance that when/IF you do get gyno it can be very, very difficult to deal with and get rid of once it has set in.
    www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

Comment

I'm thinking about starting some nolva to see if it gets better.They get painfull when they get hard,realy hard,but other than that I don't realy feel them.If I squeeze them they hurt,but I'm just leaving them alone for now because I could have caused them to become sensitive.If they start hurting all the time I'd start nolva right away.
      Sometimes on realy cold windy days at work they get super hard and sensitive,and then sometimes getting out of the shower when I'm wet and it's fricking cold.It also happens sometimes when I get out of bed in the morning.
      I have never heard of getting "super hard nipples" as a sign of anything though.I find that part strange because this isn't my first winter.......

Comment

Your nipples will be more sensitive right now because of the Test so that's why you are noticing them at all. DO NOT touch them for a few days (2-3) and then check them again, if they are still sore start nolva right away. I would do 20mgs for about a week and then drop it back down to 10mgs for the remainder of the cycle. Maybe even an AI eod or so if they are in fact sore after a few days of not fucking with them.
        www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

I'm going to start low if I start nolva and see if it makes diference.Like 5mg.If not I'll go to 10 and that should do the trick.If not I can go up,but the plan is to keep an eye on them(not fingers),and make sure they don't start looking bad.Right now they look just fine standing relaxed and with my hands over my head.I just want to know what this is?I did drink everyday from 17-21,I have used a few designers,but I have never had any signs or symptoms of gyno that I can recall.

Comment

Probably just the glands. But for nolva treatment if you should go that route it is always better to start higher and then drop down as it gets better. Not vise-versa
            www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

But I'm starting low because if it works,then problem solved with a low dose.If it continues not to work,then I know it's not a high enough dose.I'm hoping it won't even come to that.......

Comment

Then again if I was using the nolva because gyno is clearly forming,I would have a diferent outlook and mood than my usual "minimal dose is best......."I have been thinking about starting at 5mg to see if that makes a diference right now,but I don't feel I need to after reading more about others with gyno.

Comment

I think you are fine bro but 5mgs wouldn't do shit for you if you weren't, trust me...
                  www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

i agree if there is n swelling or pain, its just the gland. we all have the gland. i like the science behind arimidex and femera over nolvadex or others. nolvadex blocks other good hormones too, but doesnt stop your production of estrogen. why not treat the source not the side effect?

Comment

Originally posted by jmatt2009 View Post
                      i agree if there is n swelling or pain, its just the gland. we all have the gland. i like the science behind arimidex and femera over nolvadex or others. nolvadex blocks other good hormones too, but doesnt stop your production of estrogen. why not treat the source not the side effect?
                      Because you don't want to suppress estrogen while on cycle.

Because estrogen is actually more anabolic than the sex hormone testosterone.

Because Dex, and femera will destroy your lipid profile and have far more sides than nolva.

Because nolva works and is a fraction of the cost.

Should I continue or do you think you can read, or do some sort of reseach of any kind before you make yourself look like a complete fucking moron by posting worthless and useless shit like that again?.?.?
                      www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
                        Because you don't want to suppress estrogen while on cycle.

Because estrogen is actually more anabolic than the sex hormone testosterone.

Because Dex, and femera will destroy your lipid profile and have far more sides than nolva.

Because nolva works and is a fraction of the cost.

Should I continue or do you think you can read, or do some sort of reseach of any kind before you make yourself look like a complete fucking moron by posting worthless and useless shit like that again?.?.?
                        You need a little more research, no you don't want to completely suppress estrogen on a cycle true but you can use low dosage AI compaired to the amount of AAS dosage and try to have a natural level of estrogen. Estrogen is not more anabolic then testosterone. That's why testosterone steroids are called anabolics and estrogens are not. Yes dex and femera will destroy your lipid profile if you use too much and completely eliminate estrogen, but testosterone will also screw up your lipid profile and nolva has sides such as effecting organ weights, blood cloting, and effecting your liver. per-dosage letro and nolva are about the same cost

Comment

I don't need shit. I fuckin knew that...

What else do you know?
                          www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

Here's one of hundreds of Bullshit studies on anabolism and estrogen. I'm not saying not to run an AI what I am saying is that trying to treat a "gyno" situation with an AI while on cycle over proven nolvadex would be ridiculous... You are clearly are not as smart as you think you are....

[B/]Anabolic Effects of Estrogen for Muscle Gain [B/]

September 6th, 2007 by Paul Johnson

Estrogen is considered a dirty word among bodybuilders, especially those looking for chemical enhancement with steroids. Estrogen is considered a “female hormone” and therefore is thought that it should be reduced dramatically. Bodybuilders will often take aromotose inhibitors or SERMs in order to reduce the effect of estrogen in the body while taking testosterone.
                            While reducing estrogen can help against prostate problems, bloat, gyno risk, and female fat pattern gain, it also plays a role in your muscle gains. For this reason, one must be careful to not reduce it too low.
                            Estrogen effects on muscle gain:
                            So how can a female hormone help muscle gain? It does it through a variety of ways. Research has shown that it increases the mitogen activated protein kinase cascade, localized IGF-1, and an increase in system growth hormone levels.
                            The protein kinase cascade is an important reaction for IGF-1 and insulin to cause their anabolic effect. The raising of Growth hormone as a result of estrogen, also plays a synergistic role with testosterone and other anabolic hormones. Estrogen also helps in the process of retaining water, which can help cell volumization and ultimately leads to increased protein synthesis.
                            www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
                              Here's one of hundreds of Bullshit studies on anabolism and estrogen. I'm not saying not to run an AI what I am saying is that trying to treat a "gyno" situation with an AI while on cycle over proven nolvadex would be ridiculous... You are clearly are not as smart as you think you are....

[B/]Anabolic Effects of Estrogen for Muscle Gain [B/]

September 6th, 2007 by Paul Johnson

Estrogen is considered a dirty word among bodybuilders, especially those looking for chemical enhancement with steroids. Estrogen is considered a “female hormone” and therefore is thought that it should be reduced dramatically. Bodybuilders will often take aromotose inhibitors or SERMs in order to reduce the effect of estrogen in the body while taking testosterone.
                              While reducing estrogen can help against prostate problems, bloat, gyno risk, and female fat pattern gain, it also plays a role in your muscle gains. For this reason, one must be careful to not reduce it too low.
                              Estrogen effects on muscle gain:
                              So how can a female hormone help muscle gain? It does it through a variety of ways. Research has shown that it increases the mitogen activated protein kinase cascade, localized IGF-1, and an increase in system growth hormone levels.
                              The protein kinase cascade is an important reaction for IGF-1 and insulin to cause their anabolic effect. The raising of Growth hormone as a result of estrogen, also plays a synergistic role with testosterone and other anabolic hormones. Estrogen also helps in the process of retaining water, which can help cell volumization and ultimately leads to increased protein synthesis.

what you said was that estrogen was more anabolic than testosterone which is not true. Then you produce not a science study but a shit article that only says estrogen can help muscle growth yeah no shit. So quit with your bullshit of calling people dumb, when you are the one producing false claims.

Comment

Working...
                              X