gyno..........wat ShUD I DO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gyno..........wat ShUD I DO?

I av just started my second cycle of superdrol and using epi after and i av noticed a lump under my nipples and noticed they av become quite puffy. I am extremly worried. I was planning on finishing this cycle and den using proper pct nolva, but will it become worse if i carry on? should i stop!? and wat can i use to get rid of it? thanx

You should have nolva on hand before the cycle, you could have taken some at the first hint of gyno, you didn't. Now you pay the price.

Comment

no i do have nolva, i just dont no if i shud start takin it now durin my cycle? its only because ive only just noticed it.

Comment

Here's my protocol that I recommend to friends that seems to work very well.

you may never get rid of breast tissue but you can shrink it is it's almost gone or stop it. Usually if it's smaller then a nickel (the hard stuff) can be taken care of.

Week 1: 1mg letro
        Week 2: 1.5mg letro
        Week 3: 1.5mg letro if it is shrinking, if not bump it to 2.0mg
        Week 4: same as week 3
        Week 5: every 3 days decease .5mg
        Week 6: same as week 5 until gone., When @ .5mg letro: 10mg nolva
        0mg of letro: 20mg nolva for a week

For prolactin
        take 5mg of selegiline or .5mg of dostinex through all 7 weeks. I always recommend selegiline at 2.5mg - 5mg depends on your age and tolerance levels. But even 5mg or selegiline should not create any problems.

if this doesnt work surgery might be an option

to test to see if it's prolactin induced squeeze your whole nipple hard, if any liquid comes out (white, yellow or clear) it's prolactin induced and dostinex or selegiline will help

This protocol is compliments of "mts"

Comment

I had same issue cbrodie and this took care of it and im gyno free!

Comment

Thankyou very much 4 the advice, i will try obtaining some letro and using this method. But should i cut this cycle short and start PCT or ........?

Comment

also i did squeeze my nipples and a yellow liquid did come out!

Comment

Originally posted by cbrodie 191 View Post
                I av just started my second cycle of superdrol and using epi after and i av noticed a lump under my nipples and noticed they av become quite puffy. I am extremly worried. I was planning on finishing this cycle and den using proper pct nolva, but will it become worse if i carry on? should i stop!? and wat can i use to get rid of it? thanx
                also i did squeeze my nipples and a yellow liquid did come out!
                Yep, that's superdrol man, it's bad shit. I had the same problem with the stuff. Crazy gains though.
                If you are running epi now I would decrease the dose to either 10-20mgs ed and see if that helps. At a lower dose it does have AI properties and I actualy used it along with some other stuff to get rid of the gyno I got after running superdrol.
                Get your hands on some letro though. If I was you I'd run the epi at 10-20 for the next 4 weeks and throw in some nolva in there too.
                www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

Comment

I would not cut it short, but maybe start some letro while your on or nolva

Comment

Ok im guna start using my epi and cuttin back on da super, also adding in nolva, but i carnt get my hands on letro. The ppl i know simply do not sell it and dont no were to get it from either, does this mean in so many words im f****d?

Comment

Ok im guna start using my epi and cuttin back on da super, also adding in nolva, but i carnt get my hands on letro. The ppl i know simply do not sell it and dont no were to get it from either, does this mean in so many words im f****d?
                      You could always Google letro and see if a website pops up then... you could always take the gamble if you don't want bitch tits and see if you get ripped off or not.

If I had on one hand bitch tits $6500 or a gamble of getting ripped off $300 bucks I'd take the gamble.
                      WORK THE MUSCLES, NOT THE WEIGHT

-Jay Cutler

Comment

Working...
                      X