Do I have Gynecomastia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I have Gynecomastia

I have started eating better and working out for a month now I have lost some body fat and working on gaining some muscle. Im worried that I won't be able to get rid of my man boobs that i have had growing up. I have always been overweight by atleast 30lbs. I have noticed my man boobs have gone down a bit since i started working out but I have read about Gynecomastia and how surgurey is the only way to really get rid of it. I posted some pictures of how I am today.
    Attached Files

yes

Comment

Im 23 btw, I read during puberty it is common for teens to have enlarged breast tissue. But in my case it didn't go away, Should I wait to loose more weight and excersize more before considering a surgury or will this not go away without it?

Comment

lose some weight and see. Looks like you just have a lot of fat. No offense.
        your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
        Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

Comment

Yes you def have gyno iTS SURGERY TIME!!!!!!!!!
          "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

^ you think so? He looks like he's 30% BF? Doesn't look like he works out or he's just started.

again no offense OP.
            your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
            Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

Comment

Originally posted by stackndeca View Post
              ^ you think so? He looks like he's 30% BF? Doesn't look like he works out or he's just started.

again no offense OP.
              I think since he has had it since he was young losing all the BF in the wouldnt help if he has true gyno. He can do a free consultation to see what a doctor thinks.

Comment

Yeah that roundness on the bottom chest where it starts to form like a Breast, i dont think will go away if he lost weight. Also just a tip Bane but shave those under arms kid DAMN!!!! lol.

Comment

I think it is just fat

Comment

Really the bottom of his pecs looks alot like Gyno

Comment

Originally posted by BaNe13 View Post
                      Im 23 btw, I read during puberty it is common for teens to have enlarged breast tissue. But in my case it didn't go away, Should I wait to loose more weight and excersize more before considering a surgury or will this not go away without it?
                      Mate I have same thing I keep meaning to get surgery
                      I should just sort it out really and stop being lazy.

Losing weight and getting some pec mass kinda sorts it but there's always a weird shape. best just rid mate
                      Operation is small and not long

Comment

I think its just fat. I to looked like that going into a heavy cut. From there mine were quite saggy(from the weight loss) intell I went into a bulk . Now mine are still miss shaped but not nearly as bad as they were. I bet if you get down to 12%bf they will go away !
                        "My heart is calm and pure …pure EVIL!" Vegeta

Comment

Jesus H. Christ.
                          Training Log. I train like a manbearpig. http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...t=#post2381061

Comment

Im bringing this back from the dead, here are pics i took today. I havn't been giving it my 100% at the gym but i don't think they will go away with loosing more weight. I think they require surgery
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by BaNe13; November 16th, 2010, 12:29 AM.

Comment

looks like fat to me but, grab em deep and feel aroung for any hard lumps that kinda hurt if you squeeze em.... if no, then your just fat. or you can just get em lipo sucked.
                              http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Working...
                              X