Ruptured pectoral major tendon! Pics included

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruptured pectoral major tendon! Pics included

Fuck I cant beleive this happened man. I was doing flat bench on the smith machine. 135x20, 225x15, 315x10, 405xsnap crackle pop!!!! I brought it down and didnt even get a chance to start pushing yet and the tendon made a loud "pop" and ripped off the humerous and rolled up like an orange peel. Just saw the doc yesterday, and im getting surgery today. I got an MRI andcompleteley ruptured the pectoral tendon . 99% of it. this sucks. Wish me luck torn.jpgtore.jpg Fuck!
    Real Testosterone Source

Jeez, that looks bloody painful.

Comment

damn im sorry that happened. happened to me last may. tore a 2 inch gap of my delt tie in. good luck.
      i.s.s.a certified expert trainer. WINNING!

Comment

I tore it 2 weeks ago, it was painful when it happened but my fuckin adrenalin was pumpin so damn hard that I didn't feel it till long after lol. But yes it was painful. Doc gave me some good pain meds. The pain is pretty much gone and the swelling and bruising is going away but it's still not attached its rolled up in there like an orange peel.yeah I'm fuckin starving I can't eat or drink water untill I go into surgery.this not eating or drinking water is the hardest part! I just wanna eat man!
        Real Testosterone Source

Comment

Sorry to hear that man
          Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Comment

ya it took mine a hour in er and then the pain hit.lol sucked hardcore. i was given muscles relaxers and hydros. mine never got fixed. hope you have better luck with yours. its amazing what adrenaline covers up.
            i.s.s.a certified expert trainer. WINNING!

Comment

What sort of recovery time are you expecting?

Comment

best of luck to ya bro

Comment

Looks like my hamstring when i tore that a few years ago, and yup same sounds but more like a POP i was like WTF was that lol.
                  "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

6-8 months recovery time, i start physical therapy in a few weeks. Right now its morphine and oxycodone. im gonna lose all my mass that i gained.but it still hurts like muthafucka!
                    Real Testosterone Source

Comment

staples.jpgAnd here we are. the aftermath.
                      Real Testosterone Source

Comment

Oh! That looks inflamed and really painful. I would suggest that you apply cold compress to remove or lessen the discoloration and take medications (pain reliever and antibiotics) to lessen pain and inflammation.

Comment

Damn man! Here's to a speedy recovery.
                          Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

Awe Po you wishing you a speedy recovery. Take care and get plenty rest mister <3

Comment

yes ive lost 18 lbs already its ok this is all a learning experience. but i can guarantee one thing....Ill never do flat bench again....ever ...in my life.. because im scared! would you be after rupturing your pectoralis major tendon??? Its an ego exercise anyways the risks outweigh the benefits. Almost eery athlete that has torn his pec lifting weights had been from flat bench. That should tell us all something, and to be carefull. Now i have to spend the next 8 months in physical therapy.Boring. But oh well everything happens for a reason.
                              Real Testosterone Source

Comment

Working...
                              X