Elbow Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elbow Pain

Okay so when I first started pissing around with weights before I took it seriously I picked up to heavy dumbbells and tried to surge out a 6th rep on flat bench press and the right dumbbell went the wrong way, causing me to be injured. It was deemed as a hyperextension - although never got it fully medically proven.

I have taken glucosamine ever since to stop it aching and it has worked. However, the last 2 weeks I got out the habit of taking it (stupid I know) and it began to ache. So two days before training chest (yesterday) I started taking it again and applied deep heta many times over those 2 days.

Then when training chest it was completely fine pressing the heavy weight and I mean no pain at all. However, whenever I took dumbbells off the rack or put them on my knees from the floor, the pain was I would say 6/10 on my pain threshold. I found this most trivial.

Can anyone tell me if they have had this? How to fix it? What it is? Any ideas?

Because training is going so perfectly recently, weight and reps have been moving up in the last 3 weeks.

Cheers
    YEAH BUDDY !

bump
    YEAH BUDDY !

Comment

Sounds like you should get that checked by a doctor. I myself had many joint issues but used Super Cissus from USPlabs and noticed a difference after a couple months. Glucosamine I used for years and never noticed anything but everyone is different.

Comment

Working...
      X