Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help ! Dislocated right arm Elbow 2 weeks ago...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help ! Dislocated right arm Elbow 2 weeks ago...

I was eating and lifting until I met this goddamn accident while biking and i dislocated my right arm elbow.

Doctor recommended me 3 weeks cast , some anti-inflammatory medicines , paracetamol and he said I will be fine and able to lift again.After 3 weeks he will sent me to physio who will test for movement and rotations and after that he will prescribe some exercises based on degree of movement. Now its been 2 weeks my arm is on cast , next week my cast will be taken off. I noticed I m able to move my fingers like having a grip(curling fingers in and out , making a punch) without any pain and also move my wrist all around without any pain, however I have small pain when I curl my index finger which i believe will get fixed.
    So while i am on healing mode i m looking forward to add these supplements :

Animal Flex (Glucosamine and chondroitin, i like that supp it has joint support, lubrication and support Complexes)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/flex.html

Fish Oil + Vitamin D http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/na...a3fishoil.html
    Calcium 1000 mg

So how does it look like...plus I am loosing motivation and heart....plus I wanna ask what kind of knee injury Arnold had in 1972 ????

Injuries happen bud. Its not the end if the world unless you let it be. Itll heal, youll become a smarter/better athlete out of it. For now blast what you can to make it a hidden blessing. Abs to death, go for walks or whatever for cardio.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor View Post
      Injuries happen bud. Its not the end if the world unless you let it be. Itll heal, youll become a smarter/better athlete out of it. For now blast what you can to make it a hidden blessing. Abs to death, go for walks or whatever for cardio.
      Thank brother...I read what u went through..really saddens me. Well I m off the cast now , i still have swelling and about movement yea i m feeling better now, but i have small problems with pronation and supination and flexion and extension also...
      Whatever it is I hope I will get back.....well i m on physio now lets c....what about u though ?? u started training or not ? and have ur movemnt increased ? r u taking any supplements for joints ?

Following pic was similar to my case :
      Attached Files

Comment

Yup ive never stopped training as hard as i can. Still can fully straighten my arm, doesnt bother me too bad. Just do what i can, the best i can.

Comment

Working...
        X