Knee pain question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knee pain question

I'm having some usual soreness in my left knee- I'm 32 and have been squatting heavy for years, so a little of that is bound to happen - but it's not my ACL or MCL - it feels like the tendon under the patella -but here's the odd part, to me - it hurts a little bit when I put pressure on it, ie a leg extension - but it hurts like hell if I'm standing and I curl it up behind me, like a standing ham curl...any ideas? Didn't hurt as badly doing lying ham curls tonight, but when standing up and curling up behind me with no resistance it hurt quite a bit.

Ideas/suggestions? Thanks all

Stop doing leg extensions and see if that helps.
    Doing those creates high sheering force on a knee and can cause an injury.
    My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

Give a proper rest to your knee if you wouldn't do so may be it cause a serious problem.. and i suggest you to consult with physician..

Comment

That sounds kind a like a problem I was having when I tore my meniscus. The doctor said to keep the meniscus happy don't do any leg extensions and if you do leg curls do them very lightly Concentrating more on squeeze a contraction rather than using more weight. My doctor is the best joint surgeon around my area He does a lot of sports related surgeries so I'm listening to what he saying and so far my knees have been just fine.

Question does it hurt when you're walking up or downstairs at all?
        http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Describe the pain in exact detail.
          Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

To stop the legs power lifting is not the solution actually. Go for Dr. Or ask from any physician.

Comment

Originally posted by angelicajack74 View Post
              To stop the legs power lifting is not the solution actually. Go for Dr. Or ask from any physician.
              Ummmmm youre hot lol.
              "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by angelicajack74 View Post
                terrible advice.

The type of Doctor is very important, and to keep power lifting is beyond stupid.

Please do not give advice on medical problems, you are not educated or wise enough to do so.
                Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

patella tendonitis maybe, at least sometimes when people have pain under the knee cap thats what it can be. If it is patella tendonitis, I know it takes a long time to recovery fully and it can be pretty painful. Obviously some people can get it more severely than others.

Comment

Working...
                  X