Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Deal With Permanent Hand Numbness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HERCULES1X View Post
    It amazes me that those who have NOTHING to add to this board, nothing to add to their lives, nothing to add to society or to helping the next person ALWAYS HAVE THE MOST IDIOTIC THINGS TO OTHERWISE ADD TO WHAT WAS A GREAT CONVERSATION...
    Amazes me retards like you can not see real advice.

Bottom line is massive illegal drug abuse will fuck you up, the OP is not smart enough to see this and you are the same.

I thought you were better then this, I am wrong again.
    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post

Bottom line is massive illegal drug abuse will fuck you up, the OP is not smart enough to see this and you are the same.

Hey, only medical prognoses are welcome here.
      I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Comment

Ignore the haterz OP. and UP THE DOSE

UP THAT SHIT

Comment

Obviously you have a passion for lifting heavy iron, and provides you a outlet of exerting aggression/power. However, at a certain point, you MUST listen to your body and if you are experiencing pain in certain joints then take a period off training to allow time to heal. Continuing as you are, and taking painkillers as part of your pre-workout regime to mask the injuries so that you can train, will turn what could be minor inflammations into permanent joint damage that will stay with you for the rest of your life.

You only have one body, and it has to last you a lifetime
          . You may think training through the pain is worth it now, but 10 years from now when you are a complete cripple who relies on strong painkillers to get through each day, I can guarantee you will regret not addressing your injuries when you had the chance.

In your journal, you mention experiencing hand numbness for the past 3 years, yet despite a doctors diagnosis of nerve issues, you have continued to lift heavy iron in your high intensity/high volume training style. How can you expect to recover?

If you will not take the advice to rest from training to see if you can improve the discomfort levels of certain injuries, then I can say with certainty (and I don't need to be a doctor to see this) that you will only see continued deterioration of your body and life will feel like a living hell due to the constant pain.

Whether you listen to this advice or not, I am sure my thoughts are shared by 99% of fellow brothers of iron, so I hope for your sake that you see sense and approach your future with caution.

Comment

Originally posted by britishbeef View Post
            Obviously you have a passion for lifting heavy iron, and provides you a outlet of exerting aggression/power. However, at a certain point, you MUST listen to your body and if you are experiencing pain in certain joints then take a period off training to allow time to heal. Continuing as you are, and taking painkillers as part of your pre-workout regime to mask the injuries so that you can train, will turn what could be minor inflammations into permanent joint damage that will stay with you for the rest of your life.

You only have one body, and it has to last you a lifetime
            . You may think training through the pain is worth it now, but 10 years from now when you are a complete cripple who relies on strong painkillers to get through each day, I can guarantee you will regret not addressing your injuries when you had the chance.

In your journal, you mention experiencing hand numbness for the past 3 years, yet despite a doctors diagnosis of nerve issues, you have continued to lift heavy iron in your high intensity/high volume training style. How can you expect to recover?

If you will not take the advice to rest from training to see if you can improve the discomfort levels of certain injuries, then I can say with certainty (and I don't need to be a doctor to see this) that you will only see continued deterioration of your body and life will feel like a living hell due to the constant pain.

Whether you listen to this advice or not, I am sure my thoughts are shared by 99% of fellow brothers of iron, so I hope for your sake that you see sense and approach your future with caution.

Well thought out and good post. I dont disagree with your points at all. As Ive said, I just have a compulsion to KILL SHIT that possesses my mind and body. Its fuckin hard for me to back down, to rest, to stop the slaughter.

I tried a 6 month period of almost no lifting. No improvements in my pain or numbness. The doctors said that the nerve irritation was very slight and that there was no damage yet. And to continue lifting. Of course they have no clue what it is I do in the gym, and how excessive and damaging my training is. You already understand that its more of an exorcism in my case and not primarily for the results. It is how I deal with shit. I dont expect sympathy. I just collect information in this destructive pursuit. I know that I will not stop until my shit is killed.

Ive accepted that this body is deteriorating rapidly and that I will run it into the ground completely. The purpose of my post was to collect more information that I can use and keeping the shit rolling. When the time comes shit will all crash and burn but right now, Im in the moment. Fighting that shit aslong as I can before my body is completely thrashed.

Thats what I signed up for. My lifetime should be pretty short. I dont aspire to live long. It doesnt interest me at all.

I expect that hell to increase since its this bad now at 33. At 23 I ruptured disks and took myself out. I already expected to be fucked up for life. The fact that I can train right now is more than I expected after nearly 20 years of abuse.

My mindset now is to adapt and deal. KILL UNTIL DEAD. I couldnt live with myself otherwise.

KILL
            EM
            N
            GRILL
            EM!!
            Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
            Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Beast View Post
              Well thought out and good post. I dont disagree with your points at all. As Ive said, I just have a compulsion to KILL SHIT that possesses my mind and body. Its fuckin hard for me to back down, to rest, to stop the slaughter.

I tried a 6 month period of almost no lifting. No improvements in my pain or numbness. The doctors said that the nerve irritation was very slight and that there was no damage yet. And to continue lifting. Of course they have no clue what it is I do in the gym, and how excessive and damaging my training is. You already understand that its more of an exorcism in my case and not primarily for the results. It is how I deal with shit. I dont expect sympathy. I just collect information in this destructive pursuit. I know that I will not stop until my shit is killed.

Ive accepted that this body is deteriorating rapidly and that I will run it into the ground completely. The purpose of my post was to collect more information that I can use and keeping the shit rolling. When the time comes shit will all crash and burn but right now, Im in the moment. Fighting that shit aslong as I can before my body is completely thrashed.

Thats what I signed up for. My lifetime should be pretty short. I dont aspire to live long. It doesnt interest me at all.

I expect that hell to increase since its this bad now at 33. At 23 I ruptured disks and took myself out. I already expected to be fucked up for life. The fact that I can train right now is more than I expected after nearly 20 years of abuse.

My mindset now is to adapt and deal. KILL UNTIL DEAD. I couldnt live with myself otherwise.

KILL
              EM
              N
              GRILL
              EM!!
              This reply is almost that of a psychologist dream. Its almost like i cant believe you could not re read this paragraph and wonder that it is really weird. I hope you sit down and think about it at the least. This post is that of one that people would research or look for in someone that goes and kills a bunch of people, looking for signs of problems.

You go to the gym and keep destroying your body because you believe you have to "kill shit"... You wont let your body heal, so you "kill shit"...You are not "killing shit" at the gym, what you are doing is nothing positive, and then coming on here to see if anyone has stories or advice for a problem you'll never fix.

Comment

Nothing more dangerous than an idiot with a cause....

Comment

What color panties is everyone wearing today?

Dont forget to watch the news

Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
                  Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

Comment

bolsen;3580651]Response in bold, cunt.
                    It amazes me that those who have NOTHING to add to this board, (said by Hercules)
                    Which is why I am a forum leader...
                    Gee, does this fantastic title come with a DOG BOWL and BONE? How many years were you training to get to the level of forum leader?

nothing to add to their lives, (said by Hercules)
                    Which is why I have a nice family and career path...
                    CHARLES MANSON considered his family nice, so what does your opinion of your family amount to????...(Clue) NOT MUCH...lol

Career Path???....LOL. FORUM LEADER is NOT, let me say that again, IS NOT A CAREER, but you have truly made it one with the OVER 15000 POSTS YOU HAVE MADE SINCE 2010...lol. Get out much?

nothing to add to society or to helping the next person (said by Hercules)
                    You have no idea...
                    Oh yes I do, Your comments/actions tell me EVERYTHING I need to know....

ALWAYS HAVE THE MOST IDIOTIC THINGS TO OTHERWISE ADD TO WHAT WAS A GREAT CONVERSATION...(said by Hercules)
                    The "conversation" was: "I lift like an idiot, can anybody tell me why my hand is numb? I've seen doctors, but I figured I would check with a bunch of 15 year olds on a bodybuilding forum...KILL THAT SHIT"...
                    Really??? You could fool me, The conversation truly was about nerve damage and what possibly could be done to help a person recover from it. The person posted his story in hopes that INTELLIGENT people who have suffered similar injuries could provide information support. Maybe that 's your problem...LACK OF COMPREHENSION.

I think it's best you get off the board as a supposed FORUM LEADER and attend those much needed REMEDIAL CLASSES....
                    LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post

How many accounts do you have on MD boards? The account name may change but the same feces is constantly being spewed. I guess for the sake of not being injured you make COTTON BALLS for a living and move about in one of those electrified wheel chairs for the sake of not exerting any stress on your joints/nerves/bones/muscles etc. The only "SAFE" thing for you to do is to type on the MD boards the worthless tripe you always do. IT must be great living on the WELFARE you constantly post about. What is it now, Ummm $49,000 US taxpayer dollars you are collecting per year to get over on the system? SHAMEFUL. Once welfare is cut, how will you make a living?

Comment

It amazes me that those who have NOTHING to add to this board, (said by Hercules)

Gee, does this fantastic title come with a DOG BOWL and BONE? How many years were you training to get to the level of forum leader?

nothing to add to their lives, (said by Hercules)

CHARLES MANSON considered his family nice, so what does your opinion of your family amount to????...(Clue) NOT MUCH...lol

Career Path???....LOL. FORUM LEADER is NOT, let me say that again, IS NOT A CAREER, but you have truly made it one with the OVER 15000 POSTS YOU HAVE MADE SINCE 2010...lol. Get out much?

nothing to add to society or to helping the next person (said by Hercules)

Oh yes I do, Your comments/actions tell me EVERYTHING I need to know....

ALWAYS HAVE THE MOST IDIOTIC THINGS TO OTHERWISE ADD TO WHAT WAS A GREAT CONVERSATION...(said by Hercules)

Really??? You could fool me, The conversation truly was about nerve damage and what possibly could be done to help a person recover from it. The person posted his story in hopes that INTELLIGENT people who have suffered similar injuries could provide information support. Maybe that 's your problem...LACK OF COMPREHENSION.

I think it's best you get off the board as a supposed FORUM LEADER and attend those much needed REMEDIAL CLASSES....
                        Who are you? Why are you harassing me?

Training Log

Comment

How many accounts do you have on MD boards? The account name may change but the same feces is constantly being spewed. I guess for the sake of not being injured you make COTTON BALLS for a living and move about in one of those electrified wheel chairs for the sake of not exerting any stress on your joints/nerves/bones/muscles etc. The only "SAFE" thing for you to do is to type on the MD boards the worthless tripe you always do. IT must be great living on the WELFARE you constantly post about. What is it now, Ummm $49,000 US taxpayer dollars you are collecting per year to get over on the system? SHAMEFUL. Once welfare is cut, how will you make a living?
                          How do you know so much? You must be very smart. Connecting unpleasant posts to ayearly income and job prospects isn't easy, but you did it! Congratulations...

Training Log

Comment

bolsen;3580778]Who are you?
                            Just another fan of BB who posts on MD to offer my TWO CENTS in situation I hope helps another....AND YOU???

Why are you harassing me?

WHO?... MOI?

I don't harass I only expose... Why is your palm so greasy?

Comment

bolsen;3580780]How do you know so much? You must be very smart.
                              Thank you for the compliment...I try to be.

Connecting unpleasant posts to ayearly income and job prospects isn't easy, but you did it! Congratulations.
                              That commentary I offered was directed at GFR. If you knew him or his posts, you would know why I directed that supposed yearly welfare payout post to him.

Anything else you would like to know?

Comment

Haven't had the chance to go through all the posts but here's a very thought provoking question; when you touch yourself with that numb hand of yours, does it feel like someone else is giving you a good time?!
                                Sorry I never matured...

Comment

Working...
                                X