Lot's more bruising new pec tear pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lot's more bruising new pec tear pics

put these on the other thread, but figured it was worth putting up more than once. really unbelievable.
    Attached Files

Oh SHIT! Best of luck to ya man.

Comment

holy shit

Comment

jesus man did you tear both of them? looks amazingly painful.

Comment

just the left. i think cause i have to sleep on my right side the blood pooled in my right pec and my neck on that side. you can even see it on my pant line on the left side.

Comment

Hit the doc up for some oxycontin bro - that shit looks painful....ouch I've never seen anything like that man?????wow......makes my shoulder problem seem like a joke.....although I'll never be able to bench or press over head ever again.....but it didn't look like that.

Get to the BEST doctor in your area ASAP and get that fixed and fixed properly....time is of the essence here.
            FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

i'm taking hydrocodone and robaxin right now.

Comment

That is absolutely horrific. I hope you recover soon, Zachizzle, good luck.

Comment

Is that a dream tan accident? Shit looks painful. GL
                  Envy is ignorance, Imitation is suicide.
                  -RWE

Comment

FUCK!!!!! Someone needs to post your pics in MD.. alot of people would like to see that.
                    "Doomsday Jesus we need you now." - Black Label Society

Comment

Originally posted by Not Dorian Yates View Post
                      FUCK!!!!! Someone needs to post your pics in MD.. alot of people would like to see that.
                      i'll agree to that if they show some pics of what i looked like a couple weeks before it happened. i look so fat but i'm swollen even on the left side of my stomach.

Comment

I remember this one time I was benching 500lbs and I felt a little "tweak" on the 4th reps (I was going for 5) like fibers twisting and snapping over each other. I had my partner rack the weight immediately and stopped doing chest that day. I think I was really lucky I never tore anything going as heavy as I sue to - I use to go up to 500lbs for reps all the time......now I need a complete shoulder replacement surgery though LOL so in the end it did fuck me up pretty good.
                        FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

Be careful so you don't get an infection fron the old blood.
                          Best of luck man!

Comment

it was like fishing and the drag was set too high. i pushed and the muscle went tight. then instead of stretching or contracting it just began to tear like a phone book.

Comment

Can someone please explain the mechanism of how the discoloration can go from one spot of initial damage over to the other side with out it being injured at all?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! that looks so painful

hope you have a speedy recovery.
                              "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

Working...
                              X