Crushed Calcaneus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crushed Calcaneus

3 months since I put weight on my right foot.After this kind of lay off my legs have shrunk to toothpicks.On mon.thr 11th I will finally begin with 5lbs. of pressure.I will gradually be able to add weight.Anyone out there had any kind of serious lower body injury that stalled your training completely?If so,how did you get back into squats,deadlifts,etc???It has been difficult sticking to docs. orders but I've hung in there.So,if you got any advice don't be shy. God bless.

I gotta ask.......how the hell did you break your calcaneus (heel bone)?

NYC BIG MIKE
    Looking for the "gang of 20".

Comment

Originally posted by NYC BIG MIKE View Post
      I gotta ask.......how the hell did you break your calcaneus (heel bone)?

NYC BIG MIKE
      I work on the big compressors out in the 4corners gas patch.They push the natural gas that everyone uses in their everyday life to cook,heat,etc...Anyways,a compressor package is the size of a small house.I was working on the side of one of my units when some piping tore away.Straight to the the ground at light speed.Snapped it like a breadstick.

Comment

i am just now recovering from my right calcaneus fracture after being in a head on collision. starting putting full weight on my foot i cant walk all that great because of the range of motion on my foot... i hope you read this and get the chance to let me know how your training is going im worried about not having huge legs again

Comment

Working...
        X