No announcement yet.

Popped a rib out of place (upper back)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, here is an update, i started physical therapy today, she had me do some streching for my bicep tendon by leaning into a wall stretching my chest and front of my shoulders etc, i actually feel alot better, i was told to go head and lift, just do it lightly, do the stretches she showed me 3 times a day, daily, i'm kind of excited to be able to workout my back, shoulders, and chest again, she said wait to do shoulders on Friday, let my body get accustomed to the stretching etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon2006 View Post
      Dapr0- I will start stretching, thanks for the advice.

Toddbz- My Chirpo never put me on an inversion table, i have a friend who has one, i'll have to give his a try.

The next step that i'll be doing is going to Physical Therapy for the front of my shoulder, I was getting a deep tissue massage last week, the masseuse targeted the front of my left shoulder, which has been in pain for the last 6 months or so. The deep tissue massage was very painful! I ended up going to the doctor and he said he'll start me on Physical Therapy, anyways, the doctor said he suspects damage to the CP Joint (left shoulder). Has anybody ever experienced this? My doctor said they may do a MRI (Which i wanted since i 1st went to the doctor, but he refused), then give me a shot if need be.
      Is inversion table therapy helpful for back pain faster than medicine?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon2006 View Post
        Dapr0- I will start stretching, thanks for the advice.

Toddbz- My Chirpo never put me on an inversion table, i have a friend who has one, i'll have to give his a try.

The next step that i'll be doing is going to Physical Therapy for the front of my shoulder, I was getting a deep tissue massage last week, the masseuse targeted the front of my left shoulder, which has been in pain for the last 6 months or so. The deep tissue massage was very painful! I ended up going to the doctor and he said he'll start me on Physical Therapy, anyways, the doctor said he suspects damage to the CP Joint (left shoulder). Has anybody ever experienced this? My doctor said they may do a MRI (Which i wanted since i 1st went to the doctor, but he refused), then give me a shot if need be.
        You did not replied me so far?
        Last edited by Buadain; March 25th, 2018, 02:13 PM. Reason: removed link to commercial site

Comment

Working...
        X