• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bump
    My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

• Originally posted by pumpingiron4ever View Post
      Hey Tim, question about post worout carbs. What do you use for your source. I don't want to use a supplement, right now I just use applesauce and two scoops of gatorade mix. I hear Kool Aid is also another good thing. And do you drink or eat the carbs first then take your shake? Oh and how much do you need. Thanks so much this has been on my mind for so long!
      I would use 30-50 grams of carbs taken from dextrose or a plain white baked potato with 40 grams of whey mixed in water only.

Drink/eat after training and after cardio.............in other words,after all gym activity is completed for the day.

Good luck!!
      Strictly Business

Comment

• Sorry about my absence,I had computer trouble and it took 3 weeks to fix it correctly!!
        Strictly Business

Comment

• Bump

Comment

• First time, first time here.
            Tim......I have never seen so much thoughtful wisdom in one early morning rant sans coffee........

"Think more people should train the back lighter and learn how to feel it in the targeted areas."
            "I no longer bench at all ,I concentrate on inclines nowadays..........."

The Yatesism's here are ginormous. And iImean that as the biggest compliment possible. I know I don't qualify for seniors at 38 but I have taken 17 years off since my last competition and came to this thread for some advice. I have to start somewhere. It is nice to see my favorite training principles are still shared with others. Too many yahoos hit the gyms daily pushing around ego weights that are going to end up hurting them more than helping them. I had the opportunity a few years ago to hit the Temple Gym in Birmingham and a well accomplished body builder(I will let you all guess) and he preached the same techniques you are.....train smart and the results will follow.

I follow the same mind set and realize that if i continue to stay safe, train smart and fell the muscles I am working........I may be seeing you all on the circuit.

Keep up the good work.......the lead ballon is lifting back off the ground. LOL
            Chris
            You know.......if you started saving your money today.......in a year or so....you could afford that sense of humor you so desparately need.

Comment

• hey TimSki, i got a customer for ya... check out this thread..

Trying to Get Better, Any Help Appreciated!
              Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

• Bump

Comment

• Bump

Comment

• BUMP!!
                    Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

• bump

Comment

• SUBBED

I am new here on MD, and looking forward to learning new things!

www.fusionbodybuilding.com

I do not train to compete, I train to WIN

Comment

• feeling tired while lifting and shity after but great the next day??

When i am lifting i am getting my reps in and lifting good weight however i am feeling tired ?? and after i feel light headed and run down any suggestions to why this is happening ?

Comment

• Could be diet is inadequate,training is too long,or not enough sleep/rest,or a combination of all three.

More info would help.
                            Strictly Business

Comment

• I've been taking creatine for the last two weeks been feeling ok and seen some changes, I take it during my trainings and some times right after, got the sugestion to take it during the night, I work out first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and I also take N.O. should I take my creatine in the night before bed??

Comment

• Originally posted by chomy View Post
                                I've been taking creatine for the last two weeks been feeling ok and seen some changes, I take it during my trainings and some times right after, got the sugestion to take it during the night, I work out first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and I also take N.O. should I take my creatine in the night before bed??

No point in it.

NYC BIG MIKE
                                Looking for the "gang of 20".

Comment

Working...
                                X