Arnold Schwarzenegger, a myth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DBowden View Post
    I love this. Arnold is always so good to watch train. In one particular part of this clip, he has 3 men on his back, and this is the second time I've seen him do it, but this time for some reason, it reminded me of the pushups and squats I do with ppl on myy back.. like my 210 lb state rep football playing little brother, and men 100 kgs and a little bit .

Excellent variation..

Blooming tianshi lotus.

Comment

Bump
      My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

My dad is 6'1" and met Arnold many years ago and he said he was taller than arny by a little bit. I've always thought arnold's proportions have been blown all to shit.

Comment

Everyone on here seems to have met famous people and stood next to them, multiple times. Amazing what the web brings out.

Comment

Originally posted by KentuckyCelt View Post
            Everyone on here seems to have met famous people and stood next to them, multiple times. Amazing what the web brings out.
            Itīs not the web. They have been to Madame Toussaud

Comment

Bump for God

Comment

well i have not met arnold or jean claude van damn. so i dont know how tall they are nor do i care.

arnold is an awesome bodybuilder and no one has done as much for the sport as he has. and he knows how to work hard.
                everything he set his mind to he did
                he wanted to be the best bodybuilder in the world. he did that. he wanted to get into acting and dominate the movies. he did that
                he wanted to goven california he did that
                everything he wanted to do he did

Comment

He wanted to be president.........

Never mind.

D

Originally posted by ad_adrian View Post
                  well i have not met arnold or jean claude van damn. so i dont know how tall they are nor do i care.

arnold is an awesome bodybuilder and no one has done as much for the sport as he has. and he knows how to work hard.
                  everything he set his mind to he did
                  he wanted to be the best bodybuilder in the world. he did that. he wanted to get into acting and dominate the movies. he did that
                  he wanted to goven california he did that
                  everything he wanted to do he did
                  You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves. ~ Abraham Lincoln

Comment

arnold is 5'8'', weider photoshopped his pictures to make him look smaller, and in pumping iron they hired people VERY short, almost midges to make him appear taller.
                    Trueprotein.com 5% Discount code- KEM010

Comment

• Originally posted by Youngguns View Post
                      arnold is 5'8'', weider photoshopped his pictures to make him look smaller, and in pumping iron they hired people VERY short, almost midges to make him appear taller.
                      Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Youngguns View Post
                        LOL,
                        YG,

Comment

• Bump

Comment

• Arnold and 6'1'' Mike Katz again....wow Mike looks at least 5'' Taller then the 5'8'' Arnold
                            Attached Files

Comment

• This is silly, look at pics of him next to 6'5" Lou Ferrigno, he's only a few inches shorter, or in the 80 O, next to 5'8" Mike Mentzer, he has a good 6" on him. Ps im 6'2" plus and I knew mike, he wasn't shorter than 5'8" .

Comment

• Who cares how tall he is?
                                It is meaningless.
                                The man is, who he is.

Myth and Legend
                                Mr. Olympia * 7

Comment

Working...
                                X