Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YEP, THE WOMEN 45 AND OVER IN BB AND FIGURE WILL BE BLESSED WITH A PRO CARD NOW AS THE 35 AND OVER WOMEN R

Originally posted by wildcat22 View Post
    I was just wondering has anyone heard are they giving an over 45 card to the women?? Or still over 35 only??
    MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by R Prince View Post
      It was nice meeting you in the athletes lounge before the evening show. Your athlete, Todd, was shredded and looked great.

I placed 1st in the Vulcan Novice Middleweight Class and competed in the Masters 40+ class, but did not place.

The 2009 NGA Alabama Open on July 11 conflicts with the NPC Greater Tennessee Valley show I will be doing in nearby (25 miles) Huntsville.

All the best to Todd and your other athletes.
      If I recall, you told me you are a "natural" athlete. Why are you competing in non-tested shows? Come to my show and compete for a natural Masters Pro card. You can then compete in September in Atlanta at a NGA Master Pro show and maybe win a cash prize. I will be competing in that show in Atlanta in the Grand Master Pro Class (50+). By the way, Todd can't compete in my July 11th natural show. That's why I trained him for the NPC Vulcan. Nevertheless, as a professional chiropractor, Todd is one of my show's sponsors and will have a booth in the lobby.
      Scott "Old Navy" Hults
      Master Pro Bodybuilder
      www.BodyBuildingSenior.com

Comment

Last show was 1991, I plan to do the Tournament of Champions Sept 12, possibly the Border States Nov 17. I am 49 and will compete in the maters, novice and open.
        www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

Master's Nats and Team Universe. Yes, 45 and over classes battle for a pro card this year.
          "Bring the beauty back!"

Comment

I am 44 and will be competing at Team U in September.
            Joe DeMarco
            2007 NPC Lightweight Masters National Champion

Comment

Originally posted by pesty4077 View Post
              Last show was 1991, I plan to do the Tournament of Champions Sept 12, possibly the Border States Nov 17. I am 49 and will compete in the maters, novice and open.
              You can compete in the Masters class but usually must choose between Novice and Open.
              Scott "Old Navy" Hults
              Master Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

2009 NZFBB South Island Championships - Masters 50+

NABBA South Islands 2009 - Not sure what category I'd be in.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Navy View Post
                  You can compete in the Masters class but usually must choose between Novice and Open.
                  From my understanding, You can compete in all 3, I have saw some that do. Open is for everyone, Masters for 40 and over, novice is for anyone is has not won an overall. I only my weight class in 1991. I have Alex Azarian doing my prep, and he goes to all these shows.
                  www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

master bodybuilding

It’s easy to rest on your laurels, if you have lots of them - like Melvin Anthony Jr.’s rarefied aesthetics, sweeping fullness and standing-O posing routine - but the greatest of champions are those who, like Anthony, cannot rest if there’s one laurel left to grasp. Those are the overachievers, chased by the demon that tells them they’ve not yet reached their potential. Time has taught them humility and hardened their will, a combination doomed to frustration but assured of improvement, as Anthony has seen for his chest.

Comment

Gonna do the All South in St Augustine, Fl on November 14th and hopefully the Nationals in Ft. Lauderdale the following weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by pesty4077 View Post
                        From my understanding, You can compete in all 3, I have saw some that do. Open is for everyone, Masters for 40 and over, novice is for anyone is has not won an overall. I only my weight class in 1991. I have Alex Azarian doing my prep, and he goes to all these shows.
                        Some shows do allow all three and some don't. The NPC Vulcan made my athlete choose between Novice and Open. He did the Open (3rd) and Masters 40+ (3rd).
                        Scott "Old Navy" Hults
                        Master Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

Originally posted by carolyn bryant View Post
                          Master's Nats and Team Universe. Yes, 45 and over classes battle for a pro card this year.
                          Cool! See you at the Masters Nationals..

Comment

Originally posted by dougie View Post
                            These are my plans for my 2009 comp schedule.

Oct 10th San Francisco BB Championships

Nov 7th Sacramento BB Championships

Dec 5th Excaliber BB Championsips.

The first two I will be doing for sure, the Excaliber I am not too sure about, need to see if I have any gas left in the tank after the first two. I will also be moving into the 50 and over class as I turn 50 in June. The first half of the year will be to make improvements, the second half will mostly be dieting.
                            Damn Dougie - that's quite a schedule - awsome! you got any pic you can post? I'm in the same boat (49 1/2) but not in good enough shape to compete. Maybe next year - I like the idea of being a "masters" and a novice - LOL! Props dude for being in great shape.

Comment

1st comp

My first comp is coming up in August: Heart of Dixie in Mobile 8-22. I may look at the one in LA in July also if I'm ready in time. But the Dixie is my target. It is a Natl Qual so if I all goes well.....who knows!

Comment

Working...
                              X