X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masters Competition plans for 2011

Anyone have any?

None this year. Devoting the whole year to experimenting with different dieting, recovery and workout strategies.

Comment

yes i have one! to come in bigger and better than last year! looking forward to a new year and hoping to get the BIG trophy this year, but i realize i will have to earn it!!

Comment

This will be my second year. I did two local OCB competitions in '09 and did okay in the 'Circle City' (5/30). I was disappointed in my appearance in the 'Natural Indiana' (9/26) - I learned that I cannot undertake the Keto diet close to competition (Came in very flat).

This spring I will participate in the NPC Natural Ohio 50+ category (3/20), and the NPC Northern Kentucky 50+ (3/27). My current weight (10 weeks out) is 225 and I hope to be at 210 on stage.

Other events may be added. I am just starting to figure things out. If anyone has any suggested competitions - I am all ears.

Comment

I am looking to do my first INBF contest in October. It all depends on if my skin will be tight enough since I am coming down so far.

Comment

looking to do one in November in Masters over 40 and super heavies open

Comment

Planning on competing in Masters Nationals. Considering posting journal if there is any interest.

Comment

Originally posted by axioma View Post
                Planning on competing in Masters Nationals. Considering posting journal if there is any interest.
                Hell yeah.
                Please consider posting your journal up.
                My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

Originally posted by DBowden View Post
                  Hell yeah.
                  Please consider posting your journal up.
                  Will do.

Comment

I am planning to compete in the South Carolina Supernatural in Spartanburg June 12th. I'll be 58 years young.

Comment

No competitions this year. Snapped the distal tendon of my left bicep a few weeks ago playing rugby in Las Vegas. Surgery set for April to re-attach.

Comment

I am 50 years old never competed been lifting for several years and eating clean, still have a high body fat of 24% 6' 235lbs.. Would like to step it up but need some guidance. I live near Reading Pa.

Comment

Jay Cutler Classic May 2nd. Mens Opens and Mens Masters 35 +
                          IFBB North Americans September 3rd & 4th. Mens Masters 40 +

Comment

At age 67, I will compete in my 31st overall contest and sixth Pro Show in Virginia in October. I will also judge at least one show (Tennessee) and MC two shows, one, the NGA Nationals in Florida in November and my own show, the 2010 NGA Alabama Natural Open Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Model Championships in Birmingham, Alabama on July 10. My NGA contest is a Super Pro Qualifier, where we will award Pro Cards to the winners of every Open and Masters class that has at least five Athletes entered and competing.

www.NGAAlabamaOpen.com

Old Navy
                            Scott "Old Navy" Hults
                            Master Pro Bodybuilder
                            www.BodyBuildingSenior.com

Comment

Nationals

Prep starts in just over 3 weeks
                              iForce Nutrition Athlete
                              iTrain iCompete iDominate iForce

Comment

Working...