Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USEALITTLE's journal.... its about time to start 1.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrotherIron View Post
    Hey UAL, what do you think would happen if a chick squatted 600lbs raw? That sounds nuts but my wife is going to hit that by the end of next year in a meet. Goggins watched her hit 500lbs for a double raw a couple weeks ago and she's only been PLing for 2 months.
    wow!.... what does she weigh? the only girl i know that squats more then her is becca swanson she is 240+, or was at her highest..... if you can call her a women, looks more like a man.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Originally posted by USEALITTLE View Post
      Good squat man, wasn't too far off.

Comment

wow!.... what does she weigh? the only girl i know that squats more then her is becca swanson she is 240+, or was at her highest..... if you can call her a women, looks more like a man.
        She's 205lbs and wants to compete in the 198's. She's not going to cut though for her first meet. Becca at her heaviest was right around 290lbs (basically my weight wihich is scary). Becca also ran more AAS than I did back when I was a bber. I found out that Becca used to run 1250mg/wk of Test. Kara Bohigan (who alot of people compare my wife to) used to run 750mg/wk of Test. When they told my wife that, she was like fuck that shit I aint doing that. My wife's also pulled 500lbs raw (conventional) in the gym a lil bit ago.
        Conceive, Believe, Achieve!

Comment

50-60mg of SD? Why so much and how don't you feel like hell?

Comment

She's 205lbs and wants to compete in the 198's. She's not going to cut though for her first meet. Becca at her heaviest was right around 290lbs (basically my weight wihich is scary). Becca also ran more AAS than I did back when I was a bber. I found out that Becca used to run 1250mg/wk of Test. Kara Bohigan (who alot of people compare my wife to) used to run 750mg/wk of Test. When they told my wife that, she was like fuck that shit I aint doing that. My wife's also pulled 500lbs raw (conventional) in the gym a lil bit ago.
            lol... what ever the case. i think the girl i train with has takin it way to far..... i used to know what she used but she got sick of me sayin TOO MUCH, so we stopped talkin about it.

also.... you wife is strong! it would be sick to see a woman do the raw! 500lb DL and a 600lb squat.... man! how does she do it!?!?!

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

You get many sides (apart from the obvious ones) of having women on test?

Sorry for the probable dumb question.

Comment

Originally posted by conofvis View Post
                50-60mg of SD? Why so much and how don't you feel like hell?
                im only takin it for 2-3wks at a time. at the moment im not takin it. didnt feel like shit at all! the BLR SD is the best SD iv used hands down.

get your self some and try it..... you won't be sorry! click on my link below....

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

today was shoulders and tri's....

SEATED MILL PRESS
                  45 10
                  95 10
                  135 7
                  165 3
                  185 1
                  215 1
                  235 1
                  250 1
                  6X3-5 WORKSETS
                  205 3-4-5-5-5-5
                  TATE PRESS
                  60 12
                  90 12
                  110 10
                  3X6-15 DROP SET, WORKSETS
                  120 15/100 8
                  130 12/100 8
                  140 6!/100 6! <BURNT OUT!
                  SEATED SIDE LATERALS
                  30 15
                  40 10
                  5X10-15 WORKSETS
                  50 15-15-15-15-15 < 1 MIN BETWEEN SETS
                  1 ARM OHD EXT
                  3X15-20 WORKSETS
                  30 20-20-20 < 30 SEC REST
                  POWER V PUSH DOWN
                  2X15
                  150 15-15

TODAY WAS THE FIRST DAY WHERE I REALLY FELT I WANTED TO BE IN THE GYM..... TRI'S WHERE STRONG TODAY... SHOULDERS, NOT SO MUCH LOL.

NOT sure about tomorrow if im gonna go or skip it......

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
                    You get many sides (apart from the obvious ones) of having women on test?

Sorry for the probable dumb question.
                    ? whats the bumb question?

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

lol... what ever the case. i think the girl i train with has takin it way to far..... i used to know what she used but she got sick of me sayin TOO MUCH, so we stopped talkin about it.

also.... you wife is strong! it would be sick to see a woman do the raw! 500lb DL and a 600lb squat.... man! how does she do it!?!?!
                      She's genetically gifted and she works her ass off. Her legs are 30" around and she aint fat. She was born to lift heavy ass weight.

Comment

? whats the bumb question?
                        He was asking about women and the sides they get from running test. MF, they get the sides that men exp like hair growth, thickening of hair, darkening of hair, oily skin, they may get acne, etc. Those are the outside. On the inside their cholesterol levels can be affected and other things.

Comment

im only takin it for 2-3wks at a time. at the moment im not takin it. didnt feel like shit at all! the BLR SD is the best SD iv used hands down.

get your self some and try it..... you won't be sorry! click on my link below....

Gonna check it out. Thanks!

Comment

He was asking about women and the sides they get from running test. MF, they get the sides that men exp like hair growth, thickening of hair, darkening of hair, oily skin, they may get acne, etc. Those are the outside. On the inside their cholesterol levels can be affected and other things.
                            Cheers for that.

I've told myself that the day I start eating meat will be day of my first cycle haha.

Comment

Cheers for that.

I've told myself that the day I start eating meat will be day of my first cycle haha.
                              I don't know how you do it. I couldn't go 1 day without meat, even when someone bet me money.

Comment

Cheers for that.

Sorry I missed the question. BI cleared it up.

!!!!!!! WTF !!!!!!! You need to eat some red meat bro!

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Working...
                                X