• Happiness!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Instagram: Deak007

Comment

• Originally posted by deak007 View Post
        Had a damn good leg workout today, highlighted by:

- HEAVY Leg curls supersetting Stiff leg deads
        - Leg extensions
        - Hack Squats (No lock out, 80% in the positive of the movement and full, slow negative)
        - Leg Presses
        - Calf Raises
        - Adductor - Heavy and intense....

Great sweat and incredible pump... gonna have a hard time sitting on the toilet tomorrow... LOL
        Nice work! Your leg training was very similar with mine.
        -Started with lying leg curls superset with extensions 10x20
        -Lying on my side leg press (to help with outer sweeps) super set with calves 5x20
        -Leg Press 5x15
        -Sitting calve raise 5x50
        -Sitting hamstring curl 5x15
        12 mins of HIIT. Could not walk very well at all

Deak what did you do for adductors?

Comment

• Originally posted by kgrotha2 View Post
          Nice work! Your leg training was very similar with mine.
          -Started with lying leg curls superset with extensions 10x20
          -Lying on my side leg press (to help with outer sweeps) super set with calves 5x20
          -Leg Press 5x15
          -Sitting calve raise 5x50
          -Sitting hamstring curl 5x15
          12 mins of HIIT. Could not walk very well at all

Deak what did you do for adductors?
          Just the Adductor machine... Pause at the widest part for a sec and power up and squeeze for 1-2 seconds and slow negative down... I have genetically bad hips, so while this works the interior of the leg, it actually alleviates my hip pain pretty well!

Comment

Just the Adductor machine... Pause at the widest part for a sec and power up and squeeze for 1-2 seconds and slow negative down... I have genetically bad hips, so while this works the interior of the leg, it actually alleviates my hip pain pretty well!
            Gotcha. Wish my gym had an adductor machine. Been looking for exercises to do, but I mostly have free weights and hammer strength equipment. I'm supposed to train adductors Saturday morning according to Phil Viz

Comment

Gotcha. Wish my gym had an adductor machine. Been looking for exercises to do, but I mostly have free weights and hammer strength equipment. I'm supposed to train adductors Saturday morning according to Phil Viz
              Ya that sucks... Every gym i have access too has 1 minimum and some have multiple... weird..

Comment

Ya that sucks... Every gym i have access too has 1 minimum and some have multiple... weird..
                My gym is more free weights and hammer strength. There is really no machines besides some leg equipment (leg extension/leg curl). My gym is more of a hardcore powerlifting/bodybuilding gym. Looks like I will try to train my adductors on the cables.

Comment

• Also, I'm training delts today (one of my fav body parts). And training is always an hour or less. Can't complain about that

Comment

My gym is more free weights and hammer strength. There is really no machines besides some leg equipment (leg extension/leg curl). My gym is more of a hardcore powerlifting/bodybuilding gym. Looks like I will try to train my adductors on the cables.

Let us know how that goes... I am curious how you are gonna make that work... LOL

Comment

• Did chest/back yesteday evening highlighted by:

-HS Flat Chest Press
                      -Vertical Row Machine
                      -High Cable Cross
                      -Pulldowns
                      -Incline HS
                      -Pullovers

Had a pretty sweet pump going for a while... this was a "lighter" workout and squeezed no less than 10 reps on all sets... (the other chest/back workout has heavier sets where the reps are 8-10). Got me some HIIT and Abs on tap for tonight!

Comment

• Dinner last night:

Flank steak, FF cottage cheese (sweetened with Stevia and pumpkin pie spice), and rice cakes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Did cardio last night: HIIT Style... 5 minute warmup, 1 minute sprints, 2 minute recovery for 35 minutes (10 sprints)... pretty owned after that...

Comment

Did cardio last night: HIIT Style... 5 minute warmup, 1 minute sprints, 2 minute recovery for 35 minutes (10 sprints)... pretty owned after that...
                            I do 12mins of same HIIT like you but after leg training. Let's just say that shit hurts.

Comment

I do 12mins of same HIIT like you but after leg training. Let's just say that shit hurts.
                              Yea.. yesterday was 2 days after legs... needless to say, i was quivering... LOL it took 5 minutes of me laying on the floor to get the "jimmy legs" to calm down.. .LOL

Comment

• HIIT on friday along with abs and stretching... the stretching hurt so bad, but was totally worth it!

Comment

Working...
                                X